Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
New Morning Assembly Event/Student Enslavement Scene.

where? i cant make this one.. already Enslave Principle,Simpeson,ifeguard and teacher.
need to enslave studens, any tips? thanks.

EDIT. now succes. every monday gym then allow to all. this is awesome :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Know this may not be liked by lots of people, but hope Mr .C does lots more scenes with the playground moms/daughters. Also would like to see the students fist Mrs. Simpson. Maybe the grand daughter also fist melissa. Also, please don't forget Mother/sister/grandmother. Much more can be done there. Great game

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
you knew this was coming but... whats the computer money code... Yeah I know I'm a piece of shit.:cautious:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I think 1546
ROFL!! I literately found it after scowling back to post #9296 on page 465 just as I got the notification flag on the bell.:ROFLMAO::LOL::D
Thanks though for the help... I still feel like an ass as I'm not a patron... But It's an awesome game and I would like to give Mr.C my "BEST WISHES"

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I know this game is about making girls whores or something but I really liked the default model for Alice (convenience store girl)....her changed look put me off the most so I reverted and didn't corrupt her...really wish this game had option of removing girls really really bad excuse for makeup
(maybe also an option of shaving all of their pussies...I know girls have pubes but the fuck is with the bush on these girls :rolleyes:)

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
guys, how to enslave simpson?
it says that she is not ready yet, what am i supposed to so?
i have already corrupted the students and the staff

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
guys, how to enslave simpson?
it says that she is not ready yet, what am i supposed to so?
i have already corrupted the students and the staff
feed her more potions I guess...but mrs simpson should be the first one you are able to enslave (in school) so use the patch that was uploaded 'this'---> Mega...otherwise read comments above someone has given soln for it

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
feed her more potions I guess...but mrs simpson should be the first one you are able to enslave (in school) so use the patch that was uploaded 'this'---> Mega...otherwise read comments above someone has given soln for it
i used the patch, still did not work

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
use a save of previous update or before you enslaved the principal, other teachers and students and that should work....it is bugging out bcoz u have others enslaved so the game is assuming mrs simpson as slave as well and messing up

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
What was her corruption before this update?

I know as a general rule of thumb that to make a slave her corruption has to be 210. But that is for this update, so if she was at that level before this, I believe the event does not trigger from what I have read previously.

I may be wrong of course and some one with more knowledge may correct me, but to add credence to this you must consider the situation where if you enslave MC's mother and sister before being friendly with the neighbours husband it locks away some content.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
use a save of previous update or before you enslaved the principal, other teachers and students and that should work....it is bugging out bcoz u have others enslaved so the game is assuming mrs simpson as slave as well and messing up
tried several save files, non worked, even started a new game and same result.
if possible, can anyone share their save file?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
tried several save files, non worked, even started a new game and same result.
if possible, can anyone share their save file?
here....have money hacked which you may not like (u can edit it of course)...just click make her slave and it should work

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes