Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
no matter how many potions I I give her I can't seem to get mrs. Simpson level 4. Are there any Flags I need to raise before then?
Nvm. I got it.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi, I update my "Better Experience" mod to take in count the changes of this version :

• Changed : Removed the now useless (and buggy half of the time) correction for Mrs Simpson corruption;
  • Added : Control over the enslavement of the School principal, teachers, student and Pool guard.

Sorry for the inconvenience with Mrs Simpson. Now that she can be enslaved, it will not happen anymore.

I also updated the walkthrough to include the corruption of the school.

Apr 12, 2018
As I understand correctly, there is no animation in this game?
There's a few of them, added pretty recently. There a 6 of them, spread across 4 scenes. The first added is part the enslavement version of the flasher play for Maria. The second was for the Principal's family dinner, part of the last level of that string of scenes. The next 2 to be added was Robinson's sex scene at her current max level. Finally, two were added for Sophia (Grandmother) when you visit her with your sister and mom and she is maxed out.

Reactions: Qmil679

ublast

Nov 22, 2019
Are there or will there be any more events at the park with moms and daughters? It seems like none have been added in a few updates.
Yeah...I stopped the patronage of this game cause of lack of updates on park moms. In my opinion one of the best plots in game leaved behind prior of stupid things like pregnancy.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I dont mean to be pain but is there more streamlined walkthrough I've looked at all three and there's nowhere really to start. and from what I read you can scrwe up games if you enslave certain people before eslaving or meeting others

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
not even using a mod lol but i have not even gotten the principal scenes etc so something is bugging
That is usually what causes that problem. But the principal's are locked behind Mrs. Simpson, and the other teachers are behind hers, after that, then you can do the students and get the rest of the scenes.

Jul 30, 2018
That is usually what causes that problem. But the principal's are locked behind Mrs. Simpson, and the other teachers are behind hers, after that, then you can do the students and get the rest of the scenes.
i have simpsons corruption at like 253 how much higher do i have to take her for her scenes to trigger

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
like an example i read somewhere you supposed to enslave mom and sister first but if you save them before corrupting neighbors husband will break save so how do I do that. I don't even know how to meet him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes