nensense

Oct 7, 2018
How do you increase the corruption of the principal and/or schoolgirls? I've got the police station, church, and mayor's family under my control along with having basically enslaved everyone I can including the other teacher.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are there or will there be any more events at the park with moms and daughters? It seems like none have been added in a few updates.
No (Other than Maria's event). That is how it works, he jumps around. With any luck, it will be even longer, there are a lot of groups we have been waiting longer to get to, not that I want to see more events with children doing anything other than watching anyway.
How do you increase the corruption of the principal and/or schoolgirls? I've got the police station, church, and mayor's family under my control along with having basically enslaved everyone I can including the other teacher.
The principal, you give her potions, the students you use a gas potion in the morning assembly (Mon).

nensense

Oct 7, 2018
After teachers are all enslaved, Mrs Simpson at Utopia, Principal in her office, other teachers at staff meeting, lifeguard at the pool, and council impregnated in Principals office, it would be then having an assembly on Monday.
My main issue is that the principal keeps refusing to take the potion and fuck in school hallways because "it seems the corruption of the girls is too low" -> "what to do...?" and then the conversation ends so I cannot increase her corruption level and I can't seem to increase the student's corruption level either so I'm stuck. Is my save bugged because I'm using a save from around a year ago.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Unofficial Changelog for Corruption v1.85:
-Mrs. Simpson Slave Event
-Mrs. Simpson Slave Initiation Scene
-Mrs. Simpson Talk Event
-Mrs. Simpson Class Inspection Scene
-Mrs. Simpson Yoga Private Room Scene
-Melissa (Principal) Slave Event
-Melissa Talk Event
-New Staff Meeting Event/Teacher Enslavement Scene
-New Morning Assembly Event/Student Enslavement Scene
-School Support Campaign Speech Scene
-Lifeguard Slave Scene
-Girls in Principal's Office Impregnation Scene
-Girls in Principal's Office Pregnancy Announcement Event
-New School Hall Scene w/ Pregnant Girls from Principal's Office
-New School Toilet Scene
-New Gym Scene
-New Computer Room Scene
-New Pool Scene
-New Lifeguard Scene

New CG: 119

DISCLAIMER: DON'T INCLUDE MY OPINION IN THE CHANGELOG. Not yelling at you :p, it was pretty funny.

It seems that every-time the number of CG gets reduced, and I don't know what to think about that. The amount of new material in this update can be played (if you know what you are doing) in about 30 minutes, which isn't a good look if I must say. But once again, I am not a patron, and I suppose if the patrons are happy (Idk if you should be) it's alright in the end. Although, the "depravity" has been uped quite a bit in the past few updates, which I LOVE.
Why would he be in any hurry to produce more content if he gets that much support? Better stretch the content to earn more money. ;)

Uninhibited22

Jul 25, 2019
My main issue is that the principal keeps refusing to take the potion and fuck in school hallways because "it seems the corruption of the girls is too low" -> "what to do...?" and then the conversation ends so I cannot increase her corruption level and I can't seem to increase the student's corruption level either so I'm stuck. Is my save bugged because I'm using a save from around a year ago.
I think you have to visit the school auditorium on Monday mornings to use the gas on the students.

Mar 22, 2017
Why would he be in any hurry to produce more content if he gets that much support? Better stretch the content to earn more money. ;)
Eh, people are going to say this about every update no matter what.

Personally I prefer adding on to existing girls instead of half-assing new ones to go with the 700 already in the game.

Reactions: TheDevian

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Eh, people are going to say this about every update no matter what.

Personally I prefer adding on to existing girls instead of half-assing new ones to go with the 700 already in the game.
Some people will for sure but there are certain things with this game in particular that makes me think that i hit the nail on the head, especially since the standard HS is simply making screenshots and not renders like DAZ.

Yeah pretty much everything of the new stuff is kinda boring while the aunt and her daughters didn't see much or anything at all in a long time.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Can I keep women just for me? or will they be obsessed with every man who has a dick? I know many find this question boring, but please answer me, I have no problem if it is avoidable!

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Can I keep women just for me? or will they be obsessed with every man who has a dick? I know many find this question boring, but please answer me, I have no problem if it is avoidable!
At no time do the MCs ladies have sex with other men. The statements made that after enslavement the girls are whored out is BullShitt.

There iis a sene where the teachers seduce Mr Simpson while MS is fucking her. But Mr. Simpson doent get any really.

Reactions: DMon1981 and kynn88

kynn88

May 25, 2018
At no time do the MCs ladies have sex with other men. The statements made that after enslavement the girls are whored out is BullShitt.

There iis a sene where the teachers seduce Mr Simpson while MS is fucking her. But Mr. Simpson doent get any really.
Thanks man, I was avoiding playing because of that, I asked and nobody answered, but now I'm going to take a look!

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Carca

Aug 22, 2017
She is over 300... but every time I go to her Office her picture is not loading and I can´t talk to her.
I am using the compressed version, maybe it is a bug?

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Corruption-v1.85+
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join my

You can if you want.
Thanks for the port <3

• Love
Reactions: DarkAssassin
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes