faba

Jun 2, 2017
I seem to have a problem with the club - it says I have already opened it and I cannot appoint slaves to any jobs. Any suggestions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I seem to have a problem with the club - it says I have already opened it and I cannot appoint slaves to any jobs. Any suggestions?
I think the only availability at the club is to have the table shows.

The band position I would say will be filled by Exciting once you have corrupted them enough.

The bar position will be the bartender from uptown I assume, again once she is corrupted enough.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
here....have money hacked which you may not like (u can edit it of course)...just click make her slave and it should work
the save file does not work, and the game crashes after showing some error
tried the save on a brand new game, and a brand new unzipped game.
same issue

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
the save file does not work, and the game crashes after showing some error
tried the save on a brand new game, and a brand new unzipped game.
same issue
hmm...I've AON mod installed so maybe that's the issue....or coz I used the compressed version of the game
Edit: used the save on normal version worked for me...so idk how it doesn't for you :unsure:
If u play a new game just make sure you install the patch on the fresh game (correct folder i.e inside games directory) and her corruption level is 210 or higher and even if the game glitches and allows you to enslave other girls from school...make sure mrs simpson is the first one you enslave
(I backtracked to my home on the save below...maybe that'll work??? idk for sure why it won't for you tho)

Last edited:

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
hmm...I've AON mod installed so maybe that's the issue....or coz I used the compressed version of the game
Edit: used the save on normal version worked for me...so idk how it doesn't for you :unsure:
If u play a new game just make sure you install the patch on the fresh game (correct folder i.e inside games directory) and her corruption level is 210 or higher and even if the game glitches and allows you to enslave other girls from school...make sure mrs simpson is the first one you enslave
(I backtracked to my home on the save below...maybe that'll work??? idk for sure why it won't for you tho)
I t does not work for me, neither. It crashes.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Ok fuckin hell, what do i do to rise the school girls corruption? I cant do shit or is this an issue?
You have to do that trough TV station. So start visiting TV station, and use gas or potion on every occasion at various time, so eventually it will spread affecting school and police office as well.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Ok fuckin hell, what do i do to rise the school girls corruption? I cant do shit or is this an issue?
To corrupt the schoolgirls you use gas potion and attend the gym Monday morning for assembly. Teachers use gas potions at staff meetings, principal, lifeguard and Mrs simpson regular potions.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes