DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Bug 1.85

Aso with the fix it don´t fix the bug Class Inspection (Mrs Simpson).

All are corrupted and you get all time the message you must corrupt the students.
Aso I get no new Computer room scene.
Have you impregnated the student council? Have you corrupted the lifeguard?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I think I have found a bug and have looked for it and can't see if it has been posted before. It is nothing major, but when you drink at the bar at night and you transition to next day without going to bed, if the MC goes to My Club you get a prompt that you have already worked that day.

If you do this multiple days you still get the same response.

Now as soon as you go to bed it fixes this issue until the next time you drink overnight at the uptown bar.

This leads me to a question. Is it possible to get the Bar Hostess to work at My Club yet?

I found out that if you drink at the bar enough it brought up a flirt option. Then as I was looking for if the above bug had been posted a post caught my attention and that was the Bar Hostess does not become corrupted by potions, but by spending time with her. I also saw one where the post was about a top that she had not worn before appeared.

So I spent time with her and found a different scene where I spotted her nipple. I have also checked out the pictures on the OP and found an image of the Bar Hostess in a fishnet top.

So again I have spent more time with her until she is wearing the fishnet top and when ordering a drink a different scene appears.

So does anyone know if I spend more money will she work in My Club or has this not been sorted yet?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
i cant enslave rest of school why?
First corrupt the principal (to start corrupting her you must first log onto your computer surf the web and learn that they seek a computer teacher), then have teacher conferances and corrupt them with gas-potions, afterwards go to the school assembly in the gym every monday morning and use gas-potions to corrupt the students, lastly corrupt the life guard at the pool.

Last edited:

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Underrated post :LOL:
Heh, there's a striking resemblance and seeing as crazy nurse experiments with weird drugs (that partydrug she used at the teachers party seem a bit familiar eh) maybe she decided to spread the fun in other places.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
How do you corrupt the TV station
First watch tv, then go to sanctuary and talk about device. Go to subway and travel to other area. Find tv station, it is right hand side of map but to the left of the beach. Hover mouse and build will highlight. Use gas potions and return for device, then potion for reporter place device. Then use further potions.

Also View concert at night to see the band Exciting, then go to studio tell photographer he has been fired and use potions on band after taking their pictures.

You will also use further potions later, but I will hold off on that

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, after enslaving Mr Simpson, I was stuck in the classroom on a continuous loop, there is no point in clicking go out. Has anyone had this problem too? Do you know how to solve it? Thanks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Please, after enslaving Mr Simpson, I was stuck in the classroom on a continuous loop, there is no point in clicking go out. Has anyone had this problem too? Do you know how to solve it? Thanks.
There is a fix on the OP.

But to get out now you can use you phone or just click back enough times to exit, or use an automatic save point to take you back before the event.

Also a good idea to finish enslaving the rest of the school.

Reactions: Ruodger

ortegas

May 31, 2017
He started playing it back in 2017. Threw. Now opened, I get real pleasure! The game is not complicated, quite complex, multifaceted. Good luck and success!

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Can someone help me ? i have enslaved the whole school but i cant rise mrs simpson corruption lvl any further i cant enslave her and also cant play the 3rd step for classroom play it keep saying i need to corrupt her more but no matter how many potions i use it doest affect her.

• Thinking Face

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Can someone help me ? i have enslaved the whole school but i cant rise mrs simpson corruption lvl any further i cant enslave her and also cant play the 3rd step for classroom play it keep saying i need to corrupt her more but no matter how many potions i use it doest affect her.
What level is she at? If she was over 200 before this update I would say you have missed a trigger point. If not, then you need to work on something else first.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
What level is she at? If she was over 200 before this update I would say you have missed a trigger point. If not, then you need to work on something else first.
She is at 120 now and it wont go any further i dont think i have missed anything maybe she was over 200 before this update i dont actually remember i will try finding some saves maybe that will work.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
She is at 120 now and it wont go any further i dont think i have missed anything maybe she was over 200 before this update i dont actually remember i will try finding some saves maybe that will work.
How are the levels for the teachers, Principal, students and lifeguard? You may need to corrupt them further.

Also has she invited you to her house yet.

I'm just trying to get a sense of where you are at to see if I can give you any pointers on what you can do.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Are you using any mods?

I think one was causing issues before and that may have been Mrs Simpson corruption not rising. The link below is the post that mentions the mod blocking Mrs Simpson's corruption. If you have this mod I would advise following what was posted to see if this helps. Good Luck.

https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v1-85-mr-c.1878/post-3204402

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Have you impregnated the student council? Have you corrupted the lifeguard?
When you are on the max you can´t corrupt anymore (you get all time the same pics). You look in the changelog and corrupt all people you find there. And when you have done all and some is not working you write a bug report and the fix change only that you can get out from her room.

• Thinking Face
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes