slowride454

Sep 13, 2018
I found a crash. I'm pissed because I wasn't saving often so I'm gonna lose many hours of grinding. It is at the school after enslaving Mrs. Simpson. I have talk which is a short sequence, Class Inspection which can't be done yet because I have no slave students, Class Play is in development and Go Out which doesn't work. I just return to the classroom and can't get back to the school. If it helps. It is Thursday morning on day 438.

popaloumpa

Nov 5, 2019
hello .. i'm quite blocked in the mayor path ... i have some questions if the community can help me..
first how can i find evidence against the mayor ? after the election started i can't up the mayor family corruption past 75.
my campaign's support rate is at 40 too. i have enslaved the nuns, the police, the school, and have the support of the mayor family. what to i need to do to advance things. did i miss something ??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
So I downloaded the 1.85 hotfix, but when I try to enslave Mrs. Simpson, it says it can't find "sim_slave_event" in my game folder. Anyone know why?

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Is it just me or is there a bug where when you watch TV after the debate with the mayor. I doesn't appear but the text is there.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
hello .. i'm quite blocked in the mayor path ... i have some questions if the community can help me..
first how can i find evidence against the mayor ? after the election started i can't up the mayor family corruption past 75.
my campaign's support rate is at 40 too. i have enslaved the nuns, the police, the school, and have the support of the mayor family. what to i need to do to advance things. did i miss something ??
Simple, that is all the content available at the moment.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I don't even have the TV station available at all in my game. and I followed the mayor home, that's all I can do on that quest
TV station is accessible through Subway.

So you watch TV, talk in Sanctuary about device, go to Subway and travel to different area, TV station is right hand side of the screen. Use gas potion, Return to hometown Get device at sanctuary, return to TV station and use gas potions, and regular potions to start corrupting.

Reactions: TheDevian

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
i dont remember who is mrs.robinson. can someonehelp me?
Mrs Robinson is your friend Justin's mum. You goto the Subway, travel to the other area and she is in the apartment complex. No sure if you can just go visit her, or if you need to meet Justin outside the building first though.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Why are images for Android in low quality? Can't someone port heavy version? Or is it just problem in my phone?
As far as I know, it's because they used the already compressed version for it. Not everyone using Phone would want a 3gb game for a quick fap lmao

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes