Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
LUST VILLAGE UPDATE? WHEN?
Stop with Corruption updates!
Mr.C is getting more financial support and general fan support for Corruption. So unless he starts getting more financial and fan support for Lust Village, he's gonna keep giving the majority what they want, more Corruption. If you can drum up enough cash and fan support I'm sure Mr.C will give it more attention. Good luck.(y)

Reactions: TheDevian

Barendil

Mar 19, 2020
Can anyone tell me if it's even possible to get the second family dinner and third shopping scene with aunt and twins. I even looked through files and the requirements seem easy enough, but unless I'm missing something they're impossible to achieve. For those scenes aunt and twins need to have more than 110 and less than 150 corruption points. The problem of course is that once aunt reaches the closest possible value (120 points) she jumps to third corruption level and this triggers uncle. After that I can give him 3 potions in the yard and then there's no one in the yard until aunt and twins hit 165 points (4 corruption level). But then you get third family dinner and fourth shopping scenes.

tmore

Nov 23, 2018
Mrs.Simpson is at 165 corruption and it wont go up? it keep saying i can proceed with something and i dont know what im suppose to do? anyone know what to do next?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Mrs.Simpson is at 165 corruption and it wont go up? it keep saying i can proceed with something and i dont know what im suppose to do? anyone know what to do next?
Are you using a mod by any chance? If so, it is stopping corruption and needs to be disabled to allow corruption to continue.

• Haha
Reactions: Barendil

Barendil

Mar 19, 2020
You shouldn't go that far with campaign support, you should be at 40 percent in the current version. Enslaving students is just a case of releasing gas potion during monday morning gatherings in gym. You also have to enslave mrs simpson and the principal.

slowride454

Sep 13, 2018
You shouldn't go that far with campaign support, you should be at 40 percent in the current version. Enslaving students is just a case of releasing gas potion during monday morning gatherings in gym. You also have to enslave mrs simpson and the principal.
I got it. For some reason, the last few Mondays the gym did not allow me to enslave students. I have enslaved them now and my support is 100 percent. Also, after enslaving the students, Mrs. Simpson class inspection works and you can exit.

Please, Oh Please add more content with the Mothers and Daughters in the playground!!!!

Last edited:

Barendil

Mar 19, 2020
That's apparently part of the focus of the next update.
So can anyone help me with that second family dinner scene (aunt, twins, nicole, jenny all level 3. It's the one shown in the first post)?

slowride454

Sep 13, 2018
I don't see Alice corruption level in my notebook either. Will there be more after fucking her? I do like the impregnation aspect too. Knocking up the police wives and the schoolgirls is interesting.

Barendil

Mar 19, 2020
Alice content ends with her standing behind counter with a sign free to touch or something like that, at least for now. She's essentialy a minor character.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
I've been wondering this for like 3 updates however was too lazy to ask, but how in the world do we corrupt students at the school?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes