Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how to make a teacher a slave?
If it's the staff, go to the Principal and ask for a staff meeting. Make sure to have at least one gas bomb on you.
The principal needs to be fully corrupted/enslaved or damn near close to it. You can't actually submit anyone but Mrs Simpson to Utopia yet.

I did kind of prefer her original hair colour, truth be told.

Reactions: TheDevian

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I can't seem to trigger Dr. Anee's mom event at hospital. Dr. Anne is to the point I'm only getting a checkup and she is never in her office to get chewed out. Anyone else having this issue?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I can't seem to trigger Dr. Anee's mom event at hospital. Dr. Anne is to the point I'm only getting a checkup and she is never in her office to get chewed out. Anyone else having this issue?
Don't go on a checkup day and go straight to Doctors office to see argument.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Don't go on a checkup day and go straight to Doctors office to see argument.
Went on a Monday AM and went to the office and I see an empty office with a message that says: "There seems to be no one in the office. Let's go somewhere else". Something is not triggering.

Would like to add I've played ast versions and not had this issue. Its possible I blew past an event I should have done based on familiarity and can't go back and get it now. If that's the case I'll happily restart and check the office every day....

I also noticed during corruption of the school at the pool, in the scene before the one where there's a sign sayin all men must be naked. When you view the girls it switches from the scene you're in to the one after they've become slaves.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Went on a Monday AM and went to the office and I see an empty office with a message that says: "There seems to be no one in the office. Let's go somewhere else". Something is not triggering.

Would like to add I've played ast versions and not had this issue. Its possible I blew past an event I should have done based on familiarity and can't go back and get it now. If that's the case I'll happily restart and check the office every day....

I also noticed during corruption of the school at the pool, in the scene before the one where there's a sign sayin all men must be naked. When you view the girls it switches from the scene you're in to the one after they've become slaves.
For the Dr it does sound like you have corrupted her too much, I have done that myself before.

As for the scene at the pool I am not sure. I think I have seen the sign but then the school had not been corrupted enough so was just a case of getting the levels higher.

I now have everyone at the school corrupted and everyone has been enslaved.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
So do I. When I start over and get to it I'll give you the exact scene. We went from a school bathing suit with nipples showing to them being naked and ensalved, BEFORE I Mrs. Sampson or the Principal was enslaved and I had a few more events to go. Once I did another school assembly event, it went to normal. Will let you know where in the next 24-48 hours.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
If it's the staff, go to the Principal and ask for a staff meeting. Make sure to have at least one gas bomb on you.
The principal needs to be fully corrupted/enslaved or damn near close to it. You can't actually submit anyone but Mrs Simpson to Utopia yet.

I did kind of prefer her original hair colour, truth be told.
so that's how to send miss Simson to utopia?

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
I can't seem to trigger anything at the assembly on monday morning. how am I supposed to start the corruption of the students and the principal??

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "DevonDekhran, publicación: 3259677, miembro: 182081"]
Parece que no puedo provocar nada en la asamblea el lunes por la mañana. ¿Cómo se supone que debo iniciar la corrupción de los estudiantes y el director?
[/CITAR]
In this order:
Miss simpson
Principal
Morning gym

Reactions: TheDevian

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Man what a fun game. I think the M and D have some of the best scenes. The grandmother is hot too. The playground caught me off guard but was fantastic. Keep up the fantastic work. I love the formula of focusing on the scenes other then trying to spend time on animating scenes. Shows how creative this dev is with more attention to detail to compensate. Also more variety and quicker updates.

Only gripe is, of all characters, why did you have to choose that smoking hot girl with the short hair and huge tits for scat and NTR. Same with teachers. Such a waste IMO. Only I wanted to bang them, at least officially, and then watch the ntr possibility scene and press back. Just a small gripe for any otherwise awesome game.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Man what a fun game. I think the M and D have some of the best scenes. The grandmother is hot too. The playground caught me off guard but was fantastic. Keep up the fantastic work. I love the formula of focusing on the scenes other then trying to spend time on animating scenes. Shows how creative this dev is with more attention to detail to compensate. Also more variety and quicker updates.

Only gripe is, of all characters, why did you have to choose that smoking hot girl with the short hair and huge tits for scat and NTR. Same with teachers. Such a waste IMO. Only I wanted to bang them, at least officially, and then watch the ntr possibility scene and press back. Just a small gripe for any otherwise awesome game.
1.There is no scat in the game what are you talking about?
2. This is a PIRATING site. The dev is not here and does not read this.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
For the Dr it does sound like you have corrupted her too much, I have done that myself before.

As for the scene at the pool I am not sure. I think I have seen the sign but then the school had not been corrupted enough so was just a case of getting the levels higher.

I now have everyone at the school corrupted and everyone has been enslaved.
For the bug I mentioned at the school pool. Its the scene after the assembly event where the principal instructs the students wit hteh formal Greeting of "Good Day Sir"

It jumps from the scene where they are still in the school swimsuits but showing nipples to the slave scene after the MC says "But its hard to see this wonderful thing from afar.

After the next assembly event we get back on track.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes