TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
OH! Noted. Thank you. I don't care for either so I guess thats why I wouldn't know. I'm glad its i the game tho because I wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone who does. Just wish it was a choice like all the other times you see a watersports option. Emily had potential.
Well, there are not too many you have to see, and only one that I recall you have to see more than once so far any way. Most are pretty avoidable.
Good luck. ;)

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
How to impregnate the school council?
Once Mrs Simpson and Principal Melissa are enslaved, you goto the Hall (open area) and look around, it prompts you to go to Principal's office. Find the council there and that is the start of the sequence. You then go back and they have pregnancy tests, and the next time you go back they have baby bumps.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How to raise my mayor's support rate, i already enslave church, school, police station, TV Station and this stuck at 40 percent
Should just keep doing speeches, but perhaps he has set it so you can only get credit for each one once now, so people don't get 250% support before the whole city supports you.

Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
First, of course I have the gas potion already my dude.
Second, I finished ms simpson's route, but when I get to the principal the game says I have nothing to do there
I have looked at you posts and I am not sure what you are asking.

Your original post was how to corrupt school and principal. Have you done any corrupting of the school?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
How to raise my mayor's support rate, i already enslave church, school, police station, TV Station and this stuck at 40 percent
I think The Devian is right. You get 10% for Mayor's family, 10% for Police, 10% for Church and 10% for school.

I have tried repeating the speeches again with no increase. So I would say that is the maximum at the moment.

Reactions: TheDevian

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Once Mrs Simpson and Principal Melissa are enslaved, you goto the Hall (open area) and look around, it prompts you to go to Principal's office. Find the council there and that is the start of the sequence. You then go back and they have pregnancy tests, and the next time you go back they have baby bumps.
okay got it. didn't know such thing was also included in the game. No mention of the same in walkthrough also

LightKey

May 21, 2018
I think The Devian is right. You get 10% for Mayor's family, 10% for Police, 10% for Church and 10% for school.

I have tried repeating the speeches again with no increase. So I would say that is the maximum at the moment.
I repeat 3 times/day and it raise slowly to 100% but nothing happen, maybe we need some update

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
I have looked at you posts and I am not sure what you are asking.

Your original post was how to corrupt school and principal. Have you done any corrupting of the school?
No I found what I needed, turns out there was an advert on the pc for a job at the school. I found it at an older post but I dunno how you forgot to mention this part lol

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Are there any games like this with the same level of utter moral and physical corruptions? I've played lab rats and Take over but they just aren't the same. Deviant discoveries is close but much smaller in scale then this.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I wonder whats new be in the next uptade
If you don't mind speculation, my guess would be any of the following:
More of the mayor's family corruption
More of the principal's family corruption
More Sophia corruption
But all at once would be an enormous update, far bigger than anything he's released to date.

In deference to my guess I'd actually like to see more work done on Mrs Robinson and the Coffee Shop girl. Those two are actually due for an update. Or, I don't know, just polish off some of the "in future releases" actions. Or the subway scenes. That'd be good too.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you don't mind speculation, my guess would be any of the following:
More of the mayor's family corruption
More of the principal's family corruption
More Sophia corruption
But all at once would be an enormous update, far bigger than anything he's released to date.

In deference to my guess I'd actually like to see more work done on Mrs Robinson and the Coffee Shop girl. Those two are actually due for an update. Or, I don't know, just polish off some of the "in future releases" actions. Or the subway scenes. That'd be good too.
The Principal's family would feel like completing the last update to some degree, and be nice so we can take her to Utopia.
I think another 'faction' of support might be more likely than the mayor's family for now...

I would like to see Heather's ex's new ex show back up, she was cute. Maybe she can start working in that club or something. Give it a reason to exist other than a bad way to make money.

It has been a while for the neighbor and her daughter, but it also has been a while since we got anything for the aunt and cousins too.

Some new Utopia scenes might be nice too.

...Not that I expect to be right.

Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
To add my two pennies worth, I would say that the bartender from Uptown needs to start working at the club. (Unless of course she can and I have not spent enough money on her yet.)

There is also Exciting from the TV station.

As for the Mayor campaign speeches, I would say the Hospital staff would probably be the next group.

But all that have been previously mentioned above I would love to see as well.

I am a fairly newcomer to the game, v1.60 I think, but the characters have caught my attention.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes