Jareszer

Apr 6, 2020
First, you have to edit the 00console.rpy file to enable it, and then it is Shift + o not zero. Remember O for Options.
dude thats not helping . where these things u saying ? and what kind of edit u talking abouth ? Im not good at this changing or editing things sorry :/

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
dude thats not helping . where these things u saying ? and what kind of edit u talking abouth ? Im not good at this changing or editing things sorry :/
This is well documented all over the site, a simple search should turn it up.

1) search the folder that your game is in for the file 00console.rpy. (Game name\Renpy\common)
2) open it in notepad.
3) search the file for = False
4) change 'False' to 'True' (yes it needs to be a capital T),
5) save and close the file.
6) start your game.
7) load your save.
8) press shift + O (not zero) to open the console.
9) enter your codes
10) right click to get back into the game.

Jareszer

Apr 6, 2020
This is well documented all over the site, a simple search should turn it up.

1) search the folder that your game is in for the file 00console.rpy. (Game name\Renpy\common)
2) open it in notepad.
3) search the file for = False
4) change 'False' to 'True' (yes it needs to be a capital T),
5) save and close the file.
6) start your game.
7) load your save.
8) press shift + O (not zero) to open the console.
9) enter your codes
10) right click to get back into the game.
Thanks bro

Reactions: TheDevian

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
For the tv station, this is the sequence.

1. Watch tv
2. Go to shaman, ask how to corrupt, shaman says their is a device, but it will take time and resources.
3. MC in the mean time goes to tv station and uses a gas potion.
4. Return to shaman and collect the device.
5. Go back to tv station, go to newsroom, attach device to camera and use potion on newscaster.. Use potions a few times.
6. You can also start corrupting the band Exciting after watching them in the evening. To do this go to the studio and say to the photographer that he has been fired, call the band and take their pictures and then give them potion. You can call them back and give more potion after retaking the pictures.
7. Newscaster is also linked to corruption of the school and the mayoral elections.

Hope this helps.
Thank you. To be honest, I kept playing and eventually figured it out on my own. It's good to know that I have a place to go when I need help though. Much appreciated. :)

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
It's not the compressed version you're running, is it? That can have problems sometimes.

But anyway...
Have some spare normal potions on you and get to the TV station by midday and head into the the News room (or whatever it's called) and Kei (or whatever his default name is) should automatically wait and seize his opportunity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! :)

srydan01

Mar 17, 2020
How many slaves can be corrupted by the end of version 1.85 and who?? Can someone answer this?? Just checking if Im missing some characters??

Barendil

Mar 19, 2020
If you mean slaves that have a ceremony at Utopia than Jennifer, Nicole, Heather, Megan, Emily, Maria, Michelle and Mrs Simpson. Additionaly it's mentioned that Melissa (the principal) will have a ceremony alongside her daughter and granddaughter (although it's not available yet).

Reactions: TheDevian

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Now we just have to wait for someone to actually have it.
I'd like to see what's going to be added before I sink time into this update.

Bananaspam

Dec 15, 2019
I'm having a problem on the android version where after I take Heather to become a slave she disappears well the work button disappears and it's hard to make money come now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I'm having a problem on the android version where after I take Heather to become a slave she disappears well the work button disappears and it's hard to make money come now
How many do you have enslaved? Heather has not disappeared, she will now run your slave club. It is located above the school on the map. You can earn $50 a dance from your slaves for a maximum of $250 if you use them right. But I would only try this if you have enslaved Jenny, Nichole, Heather, Megan, Emily and Sister Maria.

Have you applied for the school job? That earns $1000 a day if you work Tuesday and Thursday, for $2000 per week. But once you have Mrs Simpson and the school enslaved that doubles to $2000 per day for $4000 per week.

If you have the mother and sister enslaved you can have them work in Utopia by dancing on the stage for $800 each dance, for a maximum of $2400.

Then there is the fast food restaurant which you access in the other town through the subway for $500 per shift for $1500 a day.

Bananaspam

Dec 15, 2019
How many do you have enslaved? Heather has not disappeared, she will now run your slave club. It is located above the school on the map. You can earn $50 a dance from your slaves for a maximum of $250 if you use them right. But I would only try this if you have enslaved Jenny, Nichole, Heather, Megan, Emily and Sister Maria.

Have you applied for the school job? That earns $1000 a day if you work Tuesday and Thursday, for $2000 per week. But once you have Mrs Simpson and the school enslaved that doubles to $2000 per day for $4000 per week.

If you have the mother and sister enslaved you can have them work in Utopia by dancing on the stage for $800 each dance, for a maximum of $2400.

Then there is the fast food restaurant which you access in the other town through the subway for $500 per shift for $1500 a day.
Im just wondering is it possible to get heather back?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Im just wondering is it possible to get heather back?
As I said Heather is not missing. Once you have enslaved her she opens up your slave club. To see her again, go to the slave club, (Which is located above the school on the map.) You will talk to her and she will ask you to come back the next day when the club will be open.

There are other options for earning money and once you have more slaves then the slave club becomes practicable to use as a source of income.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Mac v1.85(lite) -

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes