ggggggggggksk

Oct 7, 2018
Totally stuck because I can't corrupt Mrs Simpson despite giving her dozens of potions already. Already tried the bug fix but I don't think it has anything to do with it.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I went to city hall and saw Mayor and his family leaving..followed them and got subway unlocked..after few visit to mayor office i took the photo of secretary and got mayor mansion from her..but the thing is where is the mansion I cant seem to find it..do i have to any other quest to get access to his mansion ?

Edit : Found it, i was looking in the wrong place.

Last edited:

karioka19

Mar 31, 2020
Hi! I'm new to the community and would like to know how to apply the Internet mod on Mac, I can't find the "comp.rpyc" file. Can anybody help me? Thanks!

libreunkraut

Apr 22, 2020
This game has really lost its way. I liked it when it was about building a harem of corrupted ladies but now it is more of a kingdom building / brothel building game. There is less amount of sex each update. The protagonist just corrupts them and leaves them be. The enslavery concept is the worst I've seen in any game. Instead of having more sex after enslaving the women , you have less. I was really excited about the Mrs. Simpson update but it failed to live up to my expectations, I don't think I've found any sex scenes with Mrs. Simpson other than the scene in the Gym. If Mr.C had at least made a netori scene at her house than I would've been satisfied but I guess a scene with a random schoolgirl was more important.

I also don't think Mr.C understands the difference between main characters and the side characters. Every update he keeps either introducing new characters or making new scenes for other side characters rather than making actual content for the main characters. This update had more scenes with the side characters than with main ones. None of the main characters have gotten new content post enslavery other than I think the mother who got like one anal scene. With the way things are going with this game I expect Mr.C to start introducing netorare content in the game. He's already treading into the territory with the nurse scenes. I'd recommend anyone who wants quality corruption to play some Miel games or at least the ones translated by Cherry Kiss Games. Even though most of them are cookie cutter games the basic progression and quality are much much higher than Mr.C.

bibodibu1234

Apr 2, 2020
Hello! I've corrupted mrs Simpson and the Principal at 210 (not enslaved), but I'm stucked with school enslavment.
Every monday morning I go to the gym, but i'm facing with this ad: "There's an under construction sign in front of the gymnasium door". If I try to go in the night to mrs Simpson she's always out: "I'm sorry XXX, I'm out now". And in the staff meeting with teachers they don't drink any potion. Anyone can help me?

Bangbray1908

Nov 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "MrHanni, pos: 3360918, anggota: 1240154"]
Tidak banyak yang dibagikan:
1. Bla Bla Masalah bla karena Covid-19 bla bla bla
2. Perbudakan keluarga kepala sekolah
[/ MENGUTIP]

Tank

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes