Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
The Student Council are the girls who get pregnant. If you go to the hall and look around, you will be prompted to go to the Principal's office. Have sex with them, go back on a different day and they have positive pregnancy tests, then go back another day and they are sporting baby bumps.
maybe I skipped a step or I'm wrong but the students are already all in blue uniforms but when in the hall she doesn't tell me to go to the principal

Resolved

Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
maybe I skipped a step or I'm wrong but the students are already all in blue uniforms but when in the hall she doesn't tell me to go to the principal
Have you enslaved Mrs Simpson, Melissa the Principal and the rest of the teachers?

After these two is when we can finish the school enslavement starting with the Student Council.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've always extracted it in the desktop.
Oh, okay... Um, do you have a folder for it (corruption-v1.85-pc), or did you put all straight onto the desktop?
If you always extract it to the same place, you likely have some conflict. My first suggestion would be to extract the folder to a new separate place, and try running it from there.

If that doesn't work, then try uploading your save file, and I will take a look when I get a moment.

bibodibu1234

Apr 2, 2020
Oh, okay... Um, do you have a folder for it (corruption-v1.85-pc), or did you put all straight onto the desktop?
If you always extract it to the same place, you likely have some conflict. My first suggestion would be to extract the folder to a new separate place, and try running it from there.

If that doesn't work, then try uploading your save file, and I will take a look when I get a moment.
Thanks for your help, I'll try to put the files in a new folder different from other one, and delete all the cronology. I'm enough confident that is stop point: something should happens to go ahead but I can't understand what.
In the same time I'm attaching my last save, so if you have time you can suggest me something.
Thanks again. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for your help, I'll try to put the files in a new folder different from other one, and delete all the cronology. I'm enough confident that is stop point: something should happens to go ahead but I can't understand what.
In the same time I'm attaching my last save, so if you have time you can suggest me something.
Thanks again. :)
I believe that you need to work on the principal's family and the residential wives, as well as raising the principal's corruption as here it is only 105. I also think that you need to have a staff meeting and corrupt the teachers more.

bibodibu1234

Apr 2, 2020
I believe that you need to work on the principal's family and the residential wives, as well as raising the principal's corruption as here it is only 105. I also think that you need to have a staff meeting and corrupt the teachers more.
It works!
Principal and Principal's Family must be at 210 corruption level at least. Now I can do staff meetings and gym meetings.
Thanks a lot!

:)

Reactions: TheDevian

Ggwenn

Apr 8, 2020
I've been enjoying the game a lot, looking forward to future updates, unfortunately I experienced 2 situations which the game has crashed, one with class play with mom and sister and another during nicole initiation as a slave

Generally is pretty good,

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've been enjoying the game a lot, looking forward to future updates, unfortunately I experienced 2 situations which the game has crashed, one with class play with mom and sister and another during nicole initiation as a slave

Generally is pretty good,
Are you using the Compressed version? That can sometimes cause unforeseen problems.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the reply, I did a lot of shit in this save, is there a way to transport my save to the heavy version?
You won't need to do anything fancy.
Just delete your existing install and extract the Heavy version's files to the same location. (You could also use the Lite version, that's okay too but you'd need to manually apply the 1.85 bugfix if you go that route)
Ren'Py isn't like Unity in that regard, unless some extra variables are written in on startup which isn't the case with this.
It's built going forward, never backward.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the reply, I did a lot of shit in this save, is there a way to transport my save to the heavy version?
It's still better to copy your saves over to the new folder, just to be safe.

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
super thanks for this game, i cant wait for the update at the end of the months. 2 days more fellas....

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes