bibodibu1234

Apr 2, 2020
Hello! I've corrupted mrs Simpson and the Principal at 210 (not enslaved), but I'm stucked with school enslavment.
Every monday morning I go to the gym, but i'm facing with this ad: "There's an under construction sign in front of the gymnasium door". If I try to go in the night to mrs Simpson she's always out: "I'm sorry XXX, I'm out now". And in the staff meeting with teachers they don't drink any potion. Anyone can help me?
No one can help me?!? :(

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Another update without the park moms it seems...:cautious:
There are a LOT of women who have been waiting a lot longer. Personally, I hope they don't get updated again for a very long time, maybe until those children are in high school or collage. :p

ublast

Nov 22, 2019
There are a LOT of women who have been waiting a lot longer. Personally, I hope they don't get updated again for a very long time, maybe until those children are in high school or collage. :p
I cancelled my patreon subscription to MrC due the lack of updates for the moms in park. Some other side stories are too stupid like that airport crap or the tv station. The Cassino is also a waste...well let's see what happens.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I cancelled my patreon subscription to MrC due the lack of updates for the moms in park. Some other side stories are too stupid like that airport crap or the tv station. The Cassino is also a waste...well let's see what happens.
So?

Again, lots of characters, like the family, the aunt and cousins, and many others have been waiting FAR longer. The moms in the park got an update not that long ago, and they got to be in Marie's slave scene. For very minor characters, that is a lot, particularly when the main ones are getting nothing.

I actually enjoy that stuff a lot more than having to see semi-naked children. I accept that those characters get content, and you have to accept that they are not the only ones in the game, and have to wait their turn. They are such minor characters, that you might as well be getting upset that the nurses or the woman who works in the sex shop or bar don't get new content every other week.

Reactions: vip1vip and Kraze1

ublast

Nov 22, 2019
So?

Again, lots of characters, like the family, the aunt and cousins, and many others have been waiting FAR longer. The moms in the park got an update not that long ago, and they got to be in Marie's slave scene. For very minor characters, that is a lot, particularly when the main ones are getting nothing.

I actually enjoy that stuff a lot more than having to see semi-naked children. I accept that those characters get content, and you have to accept that they are not the only ones in the game, and have to wait their turn. They are such minor characters, that you might as well be getting upset that the nurses or the woman who works in the sex shop or bar don't get new content every other week.
SO? Same way I respect your opinion, you may respect mine... MrC likes to have an order of characters to update. I just thought moms in the park would be after school. And maybe they will along with others. We have to wait.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
SO? Same way I respect your opinion, you may respect mine... MrC likes to have an order of characters to update. I just thought moms in the park would be after school. And maybe they will along with others. We have to wait.
I do respect it, but Mr. C doesn't come here, so saying that won't affect anything.

Well, I have seen them get updated since I started playing, while many others that I want to see have not but you do not see me complaining about it every update. Though if that is the only part of it you want, then yeah, you are probably right to not support it.

Reactions: rKnight

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I must have missed it because I haven't seen it, maybe someone else knows more
The Student Council are the girls who get pregnant. If you go to the hall and look around, you will be prompted to go to the Principal's office. Have sex with them, go back on a different day and they have positive pregnancy tests, then go back another day and they are sporting baby bumps.

Reactions: vip1vip
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes