Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Are there any games like this with the same level of utter moral and physical corruptions? I've played lab rats and Take over but they just aren't the same. Deviant discoveries is close but much smaller in scale then this.
Solvalley is right up this game's alley as far as fun, amount of h-scenes, length, and Honey select graphics. Main difference between this game and Solvalley are the amount of scenes with animations other than that you'd swear it was the exact same dev. Highly recommend.

Apr 9, 2020
I'm just wondering...
How am I suppose to win the Mayor seat atm? Right now I manage to reach 50% vote and 8 slaves from the Mother&Sister, the neighbor's 2 slaves, Heather, the teacher, the nun, and the police. Have I reach the end of the v1.85 already or something for I cannot win the mayor's seat even after corrupting the mayor's family?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I'm just wondering...
How am I suppose to win the Mayor seat atm? Right now I manage to reach 50% vote and 8 slaves from the Mother&Sister, the neighbor's 2 slaves, Heather, the teacher, the nun, and the police. Have I reach the end of the v1.85 already or something for I cannot win the mayor's seat even after corrupting the mayor's family?
The whole mayor part hasn't been fully implemented yet and it will probably take a couple of updates. Cause it look like something that will be the end-goal or something like that.

JRJoshJR

Aug 26, 2018
any1 know how to trigger spa day with mother daughter I go to the weekend and no different chat options both of them r not enslaved thanks

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
I think The Devian is right. You get 10% for Mayor's family, 10% for Police, 10% for Church and 10% for school.

I have tried repeating the speeches again with no increase. So I would say that is the maximum at the moment.
I'm not sure what the catalyst is because I'm at 90% and I only have Mayor's family and church enslaved. I have used both repeatedly for my speeches and I always ask the secretary how to increase my rating each time. Maybe It's how much content you've covered, I'm not sure. I'm at a point where I can enslave police station and school but I'm holding back as long as I keep revealing new content. Once you enslave someone their actions change and you can no longer repeat their earlier scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
Hello everyone, Has anyone gotten to the point where you need to start corrupting the newscaster? He says he gonna talk to the shaman but her dialog doe'st give you a cue. I've also checked the station with no luck. Usually when it's not available in the update he lets you know but I haven't seen any such message. Thanks in advance:).......P.S. I read thru about 15 pages but didn't run across this topic. I apologize if someone already answered this question.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello everyone, Has anyone gotten to the point where you need to start corrupting the newscaster? He says he gonna talk to the shaman but her dialog doe'st give you a cue. I've also checked the station with no luck. Usually when it's not available in the update he lets you know but I haven't seen any such message. Thanks in advance:).......P.S. I read thru about 15 pages but didn't run across this topic. I apologize if someone already answered this question.
It's not the compressed version you're running, is it? That can have problems sometimes.

But anyway...
Have some spare normal potions on you and get to the TV station by midday and head into the the News room (or whatever it's called) and Kei (or whatever his default name is) should automatically wait and seize his opportunity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BigJim61

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
For the tv station, this is the sequence.

1. Watch tv
2. Go to shaman, ask how to corrupt, shaman says their is a device, but it will take time and resources.
3. MC in the mean time goes to tv station and uses a gas potion.
4. Return to shaman and collect the device.
5. Go back to tv station, go to newsroom, attach device to camera and use potion on newscaster.. Use potions a few times.
6. You can also start corrupting the band Exciting after watching them in the evening. To do this go to the studio and say to the photographer that he has been fired, call the band and take their pictures and then give them potion. You can call them back and give more potion after retaking the pictures.
7. Newscaster is also linked to corruption of the school and the mayoral elections.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: BigJim61

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I'm not sure what the catalyst is because I'm at 90% and I only have Mayor's family and church enslaved. I have used both repeatedly for my speeches and I always ask the secretary how to increase my rating each time. Maybe It's how much content you've covered, I'm not sure. I'm at a point where I can enslave police station and school but I'm holding back as long as I keep revealing new content. Once you enslave someone their actions change and you can no longer repeat their earlier scenes.
I have managed to get my rating to 100% and I have Mayor's Family, Church, Police and School, but it does nothing. My feeling is, it is like the corruption (so if you get a character to 210, which is the level to enslave them, but that character does not have an enslavement event, it will not trigger when it is implemented.), you can go to far before the time is right and lock yourself out of content.

So my opinion would be to stay at about 40% and wait for future updates.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
For the tv station, this is the sequence.

1. Watch tv
2. Go to shaman, ask how to corrupt, shaman says their is a device, but it will take time and resources.
3. MC in the mean time goes to tv station and uses a gas potion.
4. Return to shaman and collect the device.
5. Go back to tv station, go to newsroom, attach device to camera and use potion on newscaster.. Use potions a few times.
6. You can also start corrupting the band Exciting after watching them in the evening. To do this go to the studio and say to the photographer that he has been fired, call the band and take their pictures and then give them potion. You can call them back and give more potion after retaking the pictures.
7. Newscaster is also linked to corruption of the school and the mayoral elections.

Hope this helps.
Keep watching news on TV

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
can someone help me ? ı can't open the cheats . shift 0 not works . what am ı supposed to do ?
First, you have to edit the 00console.rpy file to enable it, and then it is Shift + o not zero. Remember O for Options.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes