EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "GrannyJuices, publicación: 3237237, miembro: 1893196"]
Me he estado preguntando esto por 3 actualizaciones, sin embargo, fue demasiado flojo para preguntar, pero ¿cómo demonios corrompemos a los estudiantes en la escuela?
[/CITAR]
Visit Gym in Monday Morning

Reactions: TheDevian

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm wondering if you have a mod which has allowed you to skip the scene with Principal's daughter or is like the bug with Mrs Simpson where her corruption was not rising?

I maybe wrong of course and you have found a way into a dead end (Which is possible as in scenarios where if you do not carry out a certain action at the right time, the game does not let you see certain content.), but I would assume that event is the trigger to start corrupting the family

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I'm wondering if you have a mod which has allowed you to skip the scene with Principal's daughter or is like the bug with Mrs Simpson where her corruption was not rising?

I maybe wrong of course and you have found a way into a dead end (Which is possible as in scenarios where if you do not carry out a certain action at the right time, the game does not let you see certain content.), but I would assume that event is the trigger to start corrupting the family
I thought so too. so I went as far as deleting everything from my system, redownloaded, installed and starting a new game... I ran into it again. what I was doing was bringing all the mains up one level at a time I also maxed out the park, 7/11 and suburbs. once Marge Simpson was corrupt enough I worked on the principle and school till I could access the principles family but the glitch was there the next day after the family dinner.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I thought so too. so I went as far as deleting everything from my system, redownloaded, installed and starting a new game... I ran into it again. what I was doing was bringing all the mains up one level at a time I also maxed out the park, 7/11 and suburbs. once Marge Simpson was corrupt enough I worked on the principle and school till I could access the principles family but the glitch was there the next day after the family dinner.
Are you using a mod? Is my first question.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Are you using a mod? Is my first question.
as I said I thought that what the problem too so I deleted everything and redownloaded the game and started from scratch. I encountered the issue over the weekend and now I've come full circle and again found the issue... If you want the save I'm sorry but I rage quit... :cautious:

• Thinking Face

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
as I said I thought that what the problem too so I deleted everything and redownloaded the game and started from scratch. I encountered the issue over the weekend and now I've come full circle and again found the issue... If you want the save I'm sorry but I rage quit... :cautious:
No it's fine, just I could not tell from your answer if you are using a mod or not. I know there has been an issue with out of date mods with this new version, so that is my immediate thought for your problem.

You said you raise each main character one level at a time, that sounds like a good practice.

From the walkthrough on the OP, it says Principal Melissa needs to be level 2 for the family meal event, I don't remember if that event is where the daughter finds out or not.

Next question. Do you see the daughter event or not? If you do that is good, if not then there is a definite issue there.

On the assumption of you seeing the event I would suggest dosing the family first before the neighbourhood wives. (I suggest this as raising them before the family maybe leading to your issue.) I would say this gives you more control as you will not be able to take family out until you then raise the neighbourhood wives to a suitable level.

Hopefully this may give you an idea of issues. If not we will discuss further or if you want I can give you my save for v1.80.

I have restarted the game a couple of times in the past and never encountered your issue.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
No it's fine, just I could not tell from your answer if you are using a mod or not. I know there has been an issue with out of date mods with this new version, so that is my immediate thought for your problem.

You said you raise each main character one level at a time, that sounds like a good practice.

From the walkthrough on the OP, it says Principal Melissa needs to be level 2 for the family meal event, I don't remember if that event is where the daughter finds out or not.

Next question. Do you see the daughter event or not? If you do that is good, if not then there is a definite issue there.

On the assumption of you seeing the event I would suggest dosing the family first before the neighbourhood wives. (I suggest this as raising them before the family maybe leading to your issue.) I would say this gives you more control as you will not be able to take family out until you then raise the neighbourhood wives to a suitable level.

Hopefully this may give you an idea of issues. If not we will discuss further or if you want I can give you my save for v1.80.

I have restarted the game a couple of times in the past and never encountered your issue.
Yeah that did the trick. I waited to dope the three house wives before I doped the family... hmm weird. I didn't happen last update. Could it be something different between now and the pre-slave code?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Yeah that did the trick. I waited to dope the three house wives before I doped the family... hmm weird. I didn't happen last update. Could it be something different between now and the pre-slave code?
I'm glad that it is sorted. Who knows if something in this update altered parameters, that is too deeply techy for me to answer. I play games and give answers from my experience, certainly not from programming knowledge as I have none. ;)

Enjoy.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes