Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for the help
First watch tv, then go to sanctuary and talk about device. Go to subway and travel to other area. Find tv station, it is right hand side of map but to the left of the beach. Hover mouse and build will highlight. Use gas potions and return for device, then potion for reporter place device. Then use further potions.

Also View concert at night to see the band Exciting, then go to studio tell photographer he has been fired and use potions on band after taking their pictures.

You will also use further potions later, but I will hold off on that

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
When you are on the max you can´t corrupt anymore (you get all time the same pics). You look in the changelog and corrupt all people you find there. And when you have done all and some is not working you write a bug report and the fix change only that you can get out from her room.
If you get a notification that you need to corrupt further, it sounds like you are missing something. So I was asking if you had missed anything.

To corrupt the school for this update, Mrs Simpson needs to have a score of 210. Is she at this level? If not then she is not fully corrupted.

To enslave principal, Mrs Simpson needs to be corrupted. When these two are enslaved you can then impregnate the student council and when that happens you can finish corrupting the students, teachers and lifeguard.

When the school is fully corrupted then you can use the class inspection, if all of the school is not corrupted then you will not get these scenes. So it is not a bug. The bug which the fix is for is a situation where you cannot leave Mrs Simpson's class and you are stuck in a loop.

What you need to answer is simple, were these characters at 210 before this update. If yes you miss the trigger and you need to go back to an earlier save more than likely. If these characters are not at this level so below 210 and you cannot give more potions, it sounds like you may be using a mod which is preventing further corruption, I'm not sure if all the mods are upto date yet, so maybe disable them if you are using and then the game should progress.

Hopefully this helps you. If not I would suggest providing more info on the levels of your characters to help identify your problem.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
If you get a notification that you need to corrupt further, it sounds like you are missing something. So I was asking if you had missed anything.

To corrupt the school for this update, Mrs Simpson needs to have a score of 210. Is she at this level? If not then she is not fully corrupted.

To enslave principal, Mrs Simpson needs to be corrupted. When these two are enslaved you can then impregnate the student council and when that happens you can finish corrupting the students, teachers and lifeguard.

When the school is fully corrupted then you can use the class inspection, if all of the school is not corrupted then you will not get these scenes. So it is not a bug. The bug which the fix is for is a situation where you cannot leave Mrs Simpson's class and you are stuck in a loop.

What you need to answer is simple, were these characters at 210 before this update. If yes you miss the trigger and you need to go back to an earlier save more than likely. If these characters are not at this level so below 210 and you cannot give more potions, it sounds like you may be using a mod which is preventing further corruption, I'm not sure if all the mods are upto date yet, so maybe disable them if you are using and then the game should progress.

Hopefully this helps you. If not I would suggest providing more info on the levels of your characters to help identify your problem.
I have had 225 and aso when I use my old save I don´t know what it can be maybe you can check my save to find out what is wrong. I said before I get aso no new computer room event all others I must have. I played not with a mod normal it gives not cut to raise the corruption from the girls (so when you have enough potion/and time you can raise to 300 or 500 when I remember correct). The Potion option dissapear from events not that you can´t use potions so maybe these makes problems. Mrs. Simpsons make her to a slut the potion use dissapear when you make her not to a slut you can use potions.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I have had 225 and aso when I use my old save I don´t know what it can be maybe you can check my save to find out what is wrong. I said before I get aso no new computer room event all others I must have. I played not with a mod normal it gives not cut to raise the corruption from the girls (so when you have enough potion/and time you can raise to 300 or 500 when I remember correct). The Potion option dissapear from events not that you can´t use potions so maybe these makes problems. Mrs. Simpsons make her to a slut the potion use dissapear when you make her not to a slut you can use potions.
This is the issue as I see it. To enslave a character their corruption level has to be 210 or 14 potions. So Mrs Simpson should be corruptible at this time. But she has only become this way for this update v1.85.

So if you had Mrs Simpson at 210 before this update it causes an issue where her slave event will not trigger, so you cannot enslave her. This causes a knock on effect for Principal Melissa as Mrs Simpson needs to be enslaved first, which then means you cannot enslave the school which means you do not see the additional scenes.

My question to you is as follows. Was Mrs Simpson at 210 before this update? If yes you are locking yourself out, so you need to find a save before she was at this level to work.

Here is my save for end of v1.80. Mrs Simpson is at 165, Principal Melissa is at 165. You do not have to exceed 210 for any character.

But only go to this level for the following: Jenny, Nicole, Megan, Emily, Heather, Mrs Simpson, Maria and Michelle. These are the only characters which can be enslaved, so if you do this for other characters you are causing yourself issues in the future.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Im stuck I can make simpson and melissa slaves but none of the other content works, and if you go back to simpson's class room I get stuck in a loop and cant exit

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
This is the issue as I see it. To enslave a character their corruption level has to be 210 or 14 potions. So Mrs Simpson should be corruptible at this time. But she has only become this way for this update v1.85.

So if you had Mrs Simpson at 210 before this update it causes an issue where her slave event will not trigger, so you cannot enslave her. This causes a knock on effect for Principal Melissa as Mrs Simpson needs to be enslaved first, which then means you cannot enslave the school which means you do not see the additional scenes.

My question to you is as follows. Was Mrs Simpson at 210 before this update? If yes you are locking yourself out, so you need to find a save before she was at this level to work.

Here is my save for end of v1.80. Mrs Simpson is at 165, Principal Melissa is at 165. You do not have to exceed 210 for any character.

But only go to this level for the following: Jenny, Nicole, Megan, Emily, Heather, Mrs Simpson, Maria and Michelle. These are the only characters which can be enslaved, so if you do this for other characters you are causing yourself issues in the future.
This can´t be the solution all Girls are by me about 200 only Sophie have 120. and Mayor Family 75. When he cut this in this version this is a very big gamebreaking bug for all players !!! Normal you can trigger an event when you program =210 or >210 then XXX.

You have not understand it correct both teachers are slave. The class inspection don´t work because the students are not corrupt enough.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
This can´t be the solution all Girls are by me about 200 only Sophie have 120. When he cut this in this version this is a very big gamebreaking bug for all players !!!
Try playing my save, take Mrs Simpson to 210, and you will be able to enslave her, take Principal Melissa to 210, you will be able to enslave her, Impregnate the student council, finish corrupting the teachers at staff meeting and students at Monday assembly, corrupt the life guard and only after this, then you will be able to see class inspection and the computer room scene which allows you to earn $2000 instead of $1000.

As I said, you do not need to go above 210 for any character as it is just wasteful of your in-game earnings and only 210 for the eight I mentioned or else it will impede you for future updates.

There is no game breaking bug that I can see.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Are you using any mods?

I think one was causing issues before and that may have been Mrs Simpson corruption not rising. The link below is the post that mentions the mod blocking Mrs Simpson's corruption. If you have this mod I would advise following what was posted to see if this helps. Good Luck.

https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v1-85-mr-c.1878/post-3204402
Yes i am actually using this mod lol i forgot to mention it in the previous comment and thx for the help.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Try playing my save, take Mrs Simpson to 210, and you will be able to enslave her, take Principal Melissa to 210, you will be able to enslave her, Impregnate the student council, finish corrupting the teachers at staff meeting and students at Monday assembly, corrupt the life guard and only after this, then you will be able to see class inspection and the computer room scene which allows you to earn $2000 instead of $1000.

As I said, you do not need to go above 210 for any character as it is just wasteful of your in-game earnings and only 210 for the eight I mentioned or else it will impede you for future updates.

There is no game breaking bug that I can see.
I wrote the gamebreaking bug. All what you write is a solution to get around the gamebreaking bug with luck !!!

This is not working correct all what I wrote before:

class inspection and the computer room scene which allows you to earn $2000 instead of $1000

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I wrote the gamebreaking bug. All what you write is a solution to get around the gamebreaking bug with luck !!!

This is not working correct all what I wrote before:

class inspection and the computer room scene which allows you to earn $2000 instead of $1000
I know you say you can't get those scenes. But is not a bug. It is how the game is programmed, to trigger events when the criteria is met. But if the criteria is met before the trigger, the event does not happen.

That is what you save was telling me.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I know you say you can't get those scenes. But is not a bug. It is how the game is programmed, to trigger events when the criteria is met. But if the criteria is met before the trigger, the event does not happen.

That is what you save was telling me.
You write it he programmed the bug and he need to fix it. For example I checked my saves and for example Principal 225 (14.04.2019) and when he have now a cut then he make a mistake and not the player !!! Then he have programmed it better or with (Girl A =or>210 then Event XXX, Event XXX =1) in version X when you load a save all corruption is cut immediately to his correct value.

I wrote aso the problem is not to make both to sluts the two events don´t trigger after it correct so it doesn´t check correct other values.

Last edited:

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
You write it he programmed the bug and he need to fix it. For example I checked my saves and for example Principal 225 (14.04.2019) and when he have now a cut then he make a mistake and not the player !!! Then he have programmed it better or with (Girl A =or>210 then Event XXX, Event XXX =1) in version X when you load a save all corruption is cut immediately to his correct value.

I wrote aso the problem is not to make both to sluts the two events don´t trigger so it doesn´t check correct other values.
What I am saying is, the dev programmed the game for the enslavement of a character to happen at 210. We as the players need to learn this and not exceed it for characters that are not ready to be enslaved in any given version of the game.

It sucks that you can lock yourself out of content, but that is the process for gaming, learning from mistakes made.

I have restarted this game a couple of time because I was over zealous with the potions and got a character to too high a corruption level for the version of the game or I did not know to not enslave MC's mother and sister before being friendly with neighbours husband.

All I can say is enjoy as much as you can and restart if necessary with the information I have given to guide you. If you wish to.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
can anyone please advise on why I can't corrupt Ms Simpson past 165? Potions are having no effect and I can't seem to get any new scenes, so what's the issue

• Thinking Face

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
can anyone please advise on why I can't corrupt Ms Simpson past 165? Potions are having no effect and I can't seem to get any new scenes, so what's the issue
Do you have a mod installed? That has been identified as a cause for her corruption to be blocked.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Do you have a mod installed? That has been identified as a cause for her corruption to be blocked.
Yes. Damn. I'll try to create a fresh copy and import the save, cause that seems like the easiest way around it

Edit: Yep, that did in fact work.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
What I am saying is, the dev programmed the game for the enslavement of a character to happen at 210. We as the players need to learn this and not exceed it for characters that are not ready to be enslaved in any given version of the game.

It sucks that you can lock yourself out of content, but that is the process for gaming, learning from mistakes made.

I have restarted this game a couple of time because I was over zealous with the potions and got a character to too high a corruption level for the version of the game or I did not know to not enslave MC's mother and sister before being friendly with neighbours husband.

All I can say is enjoy as much as you can and restart if necessary with the information I have given to guide you. If you wish to.
When the public version is out he have to answer for this bug when he don´t get feedback from his patrons and fix it before.

A programmer/producer is only so good when he learns from his mistakes and fix his bugs so the game work without bugs !!!

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes