Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
You have to do that trough TV station. So start visiting TV station, and use gas or potion on every occasion at various time, so eventually it will spread affecting school and police office as well.
uh, no... that is how you corrupt the news building.

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Okay I have saves from 1.80: One prior to any slavery and another after. For some reason, after enslaving Michelle, I can no longer progress with the newbies (at 1.85). Enslaving Michelle basically is required to progress for the newbie.

gubl

May 31, 2018
uh, no... that is how you corrupt the news building.
You are probably right, I recall I got stuck similar manner, and then it clicked in my head, oh, I must corrupt TV so can outreach to everyone in town. so moved on with TV corruption, and then got option to resume corruption at school. But, now, I guess, it was computer classes to corrupt students, those are only available at certain day of week, to add up with grind, and I could not figure out that before crunching up TV station.

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
This was probably asked before but I cannot seem to find it through search bar. (believe me I tried)
How to trigger Newbies moms first encounter? Bella and Amy are corrupted (fuckable) but that's about it can't do much else on Police station

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 1.85

Aso with the fix it don´t fix the bug Class Inspection (Mrs Simpson).

All are corrupted and you get all time the message you must corrupt the students.
Aso I get no new Computer room scene.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Probably allready been asked about but have allready gone enought throught enought comments trying to find the answer.
How do i get to the principals fanily? Dana's still pissed so are a bit stuck.

Last edited:

sxina

Jun 22, 2017
Probably allready been asked about but have allready gone enought throught enought comments trying to find the answer.
How do i get to the principals fanily? Dana's still pissed so are a bit stuck.
Visit the Residential Area at night and you will find her being assaulted by a rapist, after you save her she will forgive you.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes