401Grem

May 14, 2017
So... I honestly don't know how to progress the story of Mrs.Robinson (Emma and Grace), I have readed some posts but it's still confussing. When I go to see Mrs.Robinson and try to give her a potion the introduction of Emma and Grace occurs normally, but then what? Whenever I try to sleep at Robinson's apartment Emma and Grace stop me and the only options I have is to sleep at Justin's bedroom or go out (do nothing).
As I said before, I did read some posts and some of them talk about an option to "Call Mrs.Robinson" but I can't find it. The closest thing I could find, and the most logical, is when I am at Sophia's house and at her new corruption level. But the only thing that happens is a conversetion between the two of them about how she (Robinson) and the MC are trying to turn them (Emma and Grace) into sluts. After that the scene just ends with a note that says "That's all for this version" (You know, the classic messege when you reach the end of the update).

So... help
(ノ﹏ヽ)/
Out side the hotel at night the option appears

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
To clear up some confusion, that I myself had going through this update, I'll make a quick walk through for the new content.

First of all download the patch!
The apartment building that Sophia[Grandma] and Mrs.Robinson[Friend's mom] are in is bugged so you're getting no without.
The patch should fix Sophia and allow you to progress normally through her new level.
Mrs.Robinson and her family annoyed the fuck out of me for a minute till I saw the new option in front of the building before you enter.
After you talk with Mrs. Robinson's sister and mother for the first time you won't be able to go into her apartment except at night. However her mom & sis are there and won't let you see her. Simply go outside of the building and the option to call Mrs.Robinson to you will appear. You'll give a potion and the corruption processes for her family starts.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
You need them both to be slaves and to have been to all of the TVstation debates. Then the event is triggered by finding Jenny and Nicole watching TV.
but how do you trigger the debates? Every time I visit the tv station and try to click on the debates, it tells me to corrupt the news lady, but can't figure that out...

Nevermind, I went to the Sanctuary..

Last edited:

supersoilder0057

May 28, 2017
I can't load my saves from 1.90. I get this error when ever I try to load:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Anyone else have this problem or a solution?

Reactions: Raizen84

peas

Jul 31, 2018
You need them both to be slaves and to have been to all of the TVstation debates. Then the event is triggered by finding Jenny and Nicole watching TV.
I had to close the game and reload my save at that spot and then the TV event triggered like it should. Thanks for the reply.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't load my saves from 1.90. I get this error when ever I try to load:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Anyone else have this problem or a solution?
Are you using a mod? Or were you in the last version?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes