SirScoundrel666

Mar 26, 2019
I don't see a way to dose Emma and Grace. I dosed Mrs. Robinson and met them as they entered for the first time. Now if I go to Justin's during morning, afternoon, or evening I will get the previous corruption scenes (option to dose her and no scene or to "help her pack"). If I go in the night, I get a conversation that Mrs. Robinson is unavailable and Justin has locked himself in his room. The background for some reason is one of the girls drinking piss (I haven't dosed them yet) and my only options are Day Pass or to leave. Mrs. Robinson is 165 in the journal while Emma and Grace aren't even in the journal. I will add that I dosed Sophia and did all of her scenes prior (to include the invite Mrs. Robinson event where you see her new outfit and she mentions Emma and Grace) but that shouldn't be an issue I think. Do I need to get Robinson higher dosage (I don't want to push her passed the next event level in case that causes an issue) or do I have a bugged game?
I have the same problem, only I've been dosing Mrs Robinson to a much higher level, around 400. I know I will probably have missed out on triggering some events, but I'm not sure what the trigger points are for the various levels. If I want to reset her level, lower, what is an easy way of doing this without breaking the game?

Reactions: canal mom

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
mom and sis interview tells me to corrupt tv station. but when I go to tv station I cant find anything.
someone help
First you have to watch tv, then visit the station and put some potion in her coffee, there are also 3 band members there you can corrupt with a gas potion in the studio.

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
I don't see a way to dose Emma and Grace. I dosed Mrs. Robinson and met them as they entered for the first time. Now if I go to Justin's during morning, afternoon, or evening I will get the previous corruption scenes (option to dose her and no scene or to "help her pack"). If I go in the night, I get a conversation that Mrs. Robinson is unavailable and Justin has locked himself in his room. The background for some reason is one of the girls drinking piss (I haven't dosed them yet) and my only options are Day Pass or to leave. Mrs. Robinson is 165 in the journal while Emma and Grace aren't even in the journal. I will add that I dosed Sophia and did all of her scenes prior (to include the invite Mrs. Robinson event where you see her new outfit and she mentions Emma and Grace) but that shouldn't be an issue I think. Do I need to get Robinson higher dosage (I don't want to push her passed the next event level in case that causes an issue) or do I have a bugged game?
When you go to the apartment building at night, and *before entering the building*, there should be an option to call Mrs. Robinson. Given your description, that's where you seem to be at. If not, you have some pretty weird bug.

Increasing Robinson's dosage won't change a thing, and I don't think you could do so even if you wanted.

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
I have the same problem, only I've been dosing Mrs Robinson to a much higher level, around 400. I know I will probably have missed out on triggering some events, but I'm not sure what the trigger points are for the various levels. If I want to reset her level, lower, what is an easy way of doing this without breaking the game?
Your actual problem is a much more common problem: since you dosed her so much, the game views her as being at level 4, but you are trying to view an event that triggers when she's level 3. You'll need to use some cheat method to change her levels. I haven't tried it myself, but I believe DS-sama's mod (linked to in the main post) would allow you to fix the necessary values.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirScoundrel666

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Found the solution, it was posted yesterday by a user named Birulei so go check that post. Just move the file to the game carpet, erase the numbers and it should be fixed. (._.)/

For the people who are having issues with Emma and Grace, use this, it'll solve this issue.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Not a bug. The way to progress with Emma and Grace is that, after Mrs. Robinson gives them the potions during the *night*, you'll need to come back during the *day* to see how they are progressing.

Basically, if no new options appear at night, try coming back during the day, and vice versa.
I did that. It says no one's there during the day.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
You need them both to be slaves and to have been to all of the TVstation debates. Then the event is triggered by finding Jenny and Nicole watching TV.
How do I get the debates? I gather I need to corrupt the anchor woman, and I'm told to "ask the Shaman" but the shaman doesn't say anything new; just sells me potions.

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
I did that. It says no one's there during the day.
The progress with Emma and Grace comes from 3 types of events:
- visiting the apartment during the day (only Emma and Grace should be there)
- visiting the apartment during the night (all 3 women should be there - you'll want to interact with them before leaving)
- visiting the entrance to the apartment building and calling Mrs. Robinson
Try all 3 events: at least one of them (or maybe exactly one of them) should allow you to progress at each moment. You will need to cycle between all 3 events in order to see all the current content with Emma and Grace.

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
How do I get the debates? I gather I need to corrupt the anchor woman, and I'm told to "ask the Shaman" but the shaman doesn't say anything new; just sells me potions.
The debates are one of the last things in the rather long TV Station arc, which you barely seem to have started. If I remember correctly, the first few steps in that arc are: watch TV in your room -> talk to the Shaman -> use gas potion in the TV station -> talk to the Shaman again to get a device -> install that device in the TV station -> start spiking the anchor's water with potion when she goes for a break.

You'll have figure out where you are in that process.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
any one able to trigger the: Night Living room Jenny and Nicole scene (1 animation) ?
in my case, both Jenny and Nicole are already slaves, but every time i goto the livingroom at night i get: No one in the living room

Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
Having an issue with the Lifeguard, or is it not released yet? Still saying i need to warm up the schoolgirls but i have everywhere (to my knowledge) and im still not getting a scene, 1591488307975.png

SirScoundrel666

Mar 26, 2019
Having an issue with the Lifeguard, or is it not released yet? Still saying i need to warm up the schoolgirls but i have everywhere (to my knowledge) and im still not getting a scene, View attachment 684116
The way to warm up the students is to attend the school assembly on a Monday Morning with a gas potion. The assembly only happens on a Monday morning, so if you miss it, you'll have to wait for a week to try again.

Reactions: TheDevian

SirScoundrel666

Mar 26, 2019
Found the solution, it was posted yesterday by a user named Birulei so go check that post. Just move the file to the game carpet, erase the numbers and it should be fixed. (._.)/
OK, so did the fix that Arcana-nornet mentioned. (Original post is here) The new apartment.rpy worked a treat. Not sure if I uncovered another bug or I just had a corrupt installation. (Thanks to birulei for initially coming up with the solution and to Arcana-nornet for pointing it out.

On the third round of Calling Mrs Robinson, the game exceptioned saying that a parameter, "emma_boob2" was not defined. I managed to track it down to a missing definition in script.rpy. I added emma_boob2 in the right place and all's good. Easiest solution is to get a good copy of script.rpy and drop it into the game subfolder.

For anyone experiencing the exception I mentioned, I've attached the fixed script.rpy. View attachment script.rpy

Last edited:

Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
The way to warm up the students is to attend the school assembly on a Monday Morning with a gas potion. The assembly only happens on a Monday morning, so if you miss it, you'll have to wait for a week to try again.
Appretiate it, have done it so far and just says there is nothing to do.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes