TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Seconding issues with the TV station arc. I've watched the tv at home, saw the news interview with the corrupted principal, and I guess I put down a gas potion at some point months ago as well because the reporter and the band are slightly corrupted. From here though, I appear to be completely locked out of further progress. I can't do anything at the tv station, and going to that weird skull face lady or utopia itself doesn't offer me any new options.
The gas potion is for the band, the news anchor needs to have the normal potion put in her coffee.

bassblaster

Dec 2, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a way to not have the characters change into their new outfits after they become slaves? ps: its fine if not

jdh1729

Sep 22, 2019
I see people complaining about the fact the girls fuck other guys, and whilst I don't like that either, I haven't had that happen at any time in the game. That makes me wonder if I've missed something - does this happen at the club? Or Utopia? Or somewhere else?

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
The progress with Emma and Grace comes from 3 types of events:
- visiting the apartment during the day (only Emma and Grace should be there)
- visiting the apartment during the night (all 3 women should be there - you'll want to interact with them before leaving)
- visiting the entrance to the apartment building and calling Mrs. Robinson
Try all 3 events: at least one of them (or maybe exactly one of them) should allow you to progress at each moment. You will need to cycle between all 3 events in order to see all the current content with Emma and Grace.
I visited during they day and got E&G once. They said they sent Mrs. Robinson to therapy. I only got the option to call her once, which I did. Gave her the potion which she dosed them with. Now when I visit during the day, no one is there and when I visit at night, it's the same "kiss hello, smack my ass, time for bed" scene every time.

macarong3005

Dec 13, 2017
who is emma and grace? After a long time waiting for update i can't remember lolllllllll. I can't trigger Mrs. Robinson and Emma Grace scene too. Thank you xD

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I see people complaining about the fact the girls fuck other guys, and whilst I don't like that either, I haven't had that happen at any time in the game. That makes me wonder if I've missed something - does this happen at the club? Or Utopia? Or somewhere else?
I don't recall anything except the maid service events on the weekend at the cafe, and I can't remember if there's any actual sex even then.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I don't recall anything except the maid service events on the weekend at the cafe, and I can't remember if there's any actual sex even then.
There are some hints at the hospital, school, and police station of orgies, but the only events to my knowledge that are actually shown are the scene with the 4 teachers on Mr. Simpson and Alice at the C-Mart. (Alice has a sign saying basically "feel me".) Neither has actual sex with other guys, but it is implied.

Update: Since I posted this, I've gotten scenes at the school and bus station where corrupted chicks are talking about seducing other men, but so far, the only instance that you see actually can see seems to be Mr. Simpson & the teachers. There are several places where other guys are watching girls stripping, masturbating or having sex with you, but so far none have gotten involved directly.

I should mention a special case. The mayor is apparently having an affair with his secretary and you catch them in an embrace but, again, no actual sex is shown. This apparently is independent of your storyline and does not involve the potion.

Last edited:

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Well, how about uploading your save then, maybe one of us can see what is missing.
To me that sounds like it's bugged which can depend on if the save is from older version or they did something before other thing which can lock other things which the game doesn't tell you but pool guard content isn't finished yet (you can replay the enslavement event though)

Reactions: TheDevian

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I did this, the shaman doesn't offer anything new. Just the same thing. I bought gas potion, but there's no option to use it at the station.
The TV station arc should be as follows.

1. Watch tv in your room.
2. Talk to shaman about corrupting using TV station.
3. Goto TV station and release a gas potion.
4. Go back to shaman and purchase device.
5. Install device in camera and use first potion on anchorwoman.
6. You can also use potions to corrupt band "Exciting" after viewing them in the evening.

Now is just a case to use potions enough and to also start process of becoming mayor later on to have tv debates.

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
First you have to watch tv, then visit the station and put some potion in her coffee, there are also 3 band members there you can corrupt with a gas potion in the studio.
I have already corrupted band members and the casters tho

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes