DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
mom and sis interview tells me to corrupt tv station. but when I go to tv station I cant find anything.
someone help
I'm assuming this is the post that The Devian responded to. Am I correct?

Is your issue related to not being able to do and interview with mom and sis as you get a message to corrupt tv station?

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
2. Talk to shaman about corrupting using TV station.
This is where the problem comes in. My game must be bugged; because I watched TV, it said "I should speak to the Shaman" and then...nothing. I go to the Shaman and she has nothing to say. There's no dialogue options beyond the usual.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
This is where the problem comes in. My game must be bugged; because I watched TV, it said "I should speak to the Shaman" and then...nothing. I go to the Shaman and she has nothing to say. There's no dialogue options beyond the usual.
How far back is your save from?

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
Unfortunately this behavior makes no sense. I checked the code, and the only way it would say you "should speak to the Shaman" when watching TV is if you were at level 0 in the TV arc, and that would change it to level 1, which would cause the option to ask the Shaman about TV broadcasting to appear.

Please double check just to be sure. Other than that, you may have to post your savefile and have someone look into it.

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
I visited during they day and got E&G once. They said they sent Mrs. Robinson to therapy. I only got the option to call her once, which I did. Gave her the potion which she dosed them with. Now when I visit during the day, no one is there and when I visit at night, it's the same "kiss hello, smack my ass, time for bed" scene every time.
Like I said in my comment, you need to *cycle* between the three events.

It sounds to me like you didn't try to visit during the day *after* visiting at night. The "smack my ass scenes" at night trigger different scenes during the day (which makes a LOT of sense given the narrative).

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
@ Kaelathor

There's no bug in your savefile. What's happening is the following:
- your students are at max corruption (level 6)
- but your lifeguard is only at mid corruption (level 3)

Contrary to what the text says, the real problem is that your girls are *too corrupted* for a scene to show: if the girls were level 4 you'd see the second warm-up scene, but it is no longer possible to see this scene in this save.

Instead, what you can do is to raise the lifeguard to level 5 (that's two potions), and that will allow you to see the third warm-up scene.

As a general rule, in this game you can miss scenes when you corrupt some girls much faster than others. In this case you corrupted the schoolgirls faster than the lifeguard, which is unusual, since the lifeguard is much easier to corrupt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaelathor

Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
@ Kaelathor

Contrary to what the text says, the real problem is that your girls are *too corrupted* for a scene to show: if the girls were level 4 you'd see the second warm-up scene, but it is no longer possible to see this scene in this save.

Instead, what you can do is to raise the lifeguard to level 5 (that's two potions), and that will allow you to see the third warm-up scene.

As a general rule, in this game you can miss scenes when you corrupt some girls much faster than others. In this case you corrupted the schoolgirls faster than the lifeguard, which is unusual, since the lifeguard is much easier to corrupt.
Thank you very much for the clarification, I have a weird way of doing things when I do progression, I stick to one and get it to get max corruption then move to the next instead of going even all around.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
@ Kaelathor

In fairness, the game should be programmed to prevent stuff like that, only trigger certain events once others have been viewed.

Reactions: Kaelathor

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
I'm assuming this is the post that The Devian responded to. Am I correct?

Is your issue related to not being able to do and interview with mom and sis as you get a message to corrupt tv station?
Yup. I have already corrupted the tv station but when I go to mom and sis to interview it says I need to corrupt the tv station first

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
Yup. I have already corrupted the tv station but when I go to mom and sis to interview it says I need to corrupt the tv station first
Have you done all of the debates at the TV station? They are also required for the interview.

jdh1729

Sep 22, 2019
I've got my approval rating to 110% (!) but I can't seem to progress the mayor story - is this a known bug?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes