DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
No I didn't. Guess thats the problem? how do you trigger the debate scene? can't find such option in tv station.
It is mayor event. Have you followed the mayor and started corrupting family?

If yes you then need support of Police, school, hospital and mayor's family.

If they are all slaves and have given support and you have participated in tv debates, then you should get the event in the evening which leads to family interview.

Reactions: TheDevian

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
It is mayor event. Have you followed the mayor and started corrupting family?

If yes you then need support of Police, school, hospital and mayor's family.

If they are all slaves and have given support and you have participated in tv debates, then you should get the event in the evening which leads to family interview.
High support is not needed to get the interview, only the debates (which also don't require high support).

In fact, I don't think high support currently unlocks anything at all.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I have a question: You corrupt the girls for you or you gonna see them bang others around the map? like in HHS+

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have a question: You corrupt the girls for you or you gonna see them bang others around the map? like in HHS+
Technically, there is a bit of both, most of the women you corrupt are for you, but some of the rest of the women will talk about how they fuck lots of other guys, but so far they have not done anything like that on screen.

Reactions: MachoGuy

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Technically, there is a bit of both, most of the women you corrupt are for you, but some of the rest of the women will talk about how they fuck lots of other guys, but so far they have not done anything like that on screen.
Thank you

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I've gotten to the point where I get Emma and Grace telling me Justin's locked himself up, but when I go outside again there's no option to call Robinson.

Did I miss something?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've gotten to the point where I get Emma and Grace telling me Justin's locked himself up, but when I go outside again there's no option to call Robinson.

Did I miss something?
Are you out front of the building at night? Try that before going up there if that is still not working.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Are you out front of the building at night? Try that before going up there if that is still not working.
Yeah. I get three options.

1) Go to Justin's House
2) Go to Sophia's House
3) Go out/whatever the ''somewhere else' option is called

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Just remember that if you access to the Google Drive link while being logged in an account, the "Quota exceeded" message will never appear.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I don't see a way to dose Emma and Grace. I dosed Mrs. Robinson and met them as they entered for the first time. Now if I go to Justin's during morning, afternoon, or evening I will get the previous corruption scenes (option to dose her and no scene or to "help her pack"). If I go in the night, I get a conversation that Mrs. Robinson is unavailable and Justin has locked himself in his room. The background for some reason is one of the girls drinking piss (I haven't dosed them yet) and my only options are Day Pass or to leave. Mrs. Robinson is 165 in the journal while Emma and Grace aren't even in the journal. I will add that I dosed Sophia and did all of her scenes prior (to include the invite Mrs. Robinson event where you see her new outfit and she mentions Emma and Grace) but that shouldn't be an issue I think. Do I need to get Robinson higher dosage (I don't want to push her passed the next event level in case that causes an issue) or do I have a bugged game?
No fix for this yet?

Jul 8, 2019
When trying to load a save from a previous version

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Eng\corruption-v1.95-pc\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 1.95
Wed Jun 10 20:05:40 2020

Can this be fixed

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Whoa, this playground event is dangerously close to being illegal in the most countries.
you'd be in for thorough questioning here, would you be found lurking around a playground. if you're lucky enough to get away from the angry mob set out to remove your testicles and leave you bleeding. in real life, that is.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes