Garnizone

Mar 13, 2020
I don't understand people looking for good story in this game. MC use pills to corrupt. PILLS!
It's not a love/seduction story.

M1ghanem

Apr 20, 2019
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Corruption-v1.95+
  • Download (updating)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

Join my
Where is the link for download ??

kimy

May 20, 2020
Ok so I have a problem I corrupted the TV station with the cup in potion and all (also the band) but whenever I want to corrupt the TV station more the only option that shows up when I click the news room is to "go elsewhere". I thought this was the end of this version but I noticed that there was a event where I could bring my enslaved sister and mother to the TV station. But when I tried it came out that I still need to corrupt the TV station more. What do I have to do to additionally corrupt the TV station?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Ok so I have a problem I corrupted the TV station with the cup in potion and all (also the band) but whenever I want to corrupt the TV station more the only option that shows up when I click the news room is to "go elsewhere". I thought this was the end of this version but I noticed that there was a event where I could bring my enslaved sister and mother to the TV station. But when I tried it came out that I still need to corrupt the TV station more. What do I have to do to additionally corrupt the TV station?
Have you started the Mayor event and had tv debates? If not, this is what you have to do to corrupt tv station further.

Jul 8, 2019
request above link to be added to OP, "Other - Unofficial Android"
And

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Развращение 1.95
Sun Jun 14 00:34:21 2020

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
And

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ ui.interact()
$ ui.interact()
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Corruption\Rus_by_ivann\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\corruption-v1.95-pc-Rus\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Развращение 1.95
Sun Jun 14 00:34:21 2020
Why did you write this to me? If you need to update the OP, write to the moderator of the topic specifically: "update the OP to version 1.95 bugfix."
I do not play the Russian version. If you find a bug there, you can write to the author.

In addition, I am not responsible for developer bugs and the bugfix version does not exclude the possibility of bugs. Bugs are fixed by the developer. We are on a pirate site and there is no developer in this topic...

cryptic_saiyan

Dec 5, 2017
Yes I did, that's where I put it, nothing changed.
okay i may have figured it out for ya bud, some browsers download files weird, when i downloaded the file it had a bunch of random numbers in front of it. delete those numbers so it should say apartment.rpy and you should be good to go, go to the apartment during the day and it should proc.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Computer back button
I had this problem, and found this post by accident. It works, but no "highlight" of area, so click around for it.

Let me know if you find any problem.

Join my
problem.about.the.pc.back.button.doesnt.work View attachment 683072
Am I the only one who got a bug with the pc in my room ? When I try to use it to like work on the internet, I can't quit it. The "Back Button" doesn't seem to work ? Sorry if it's been explained but I can't seem to find the answer in the previous pages of the thread...

Reactions: Solensis

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
request above link to be added to OP, "Other - Unofficial Android"
I learned the somewhat obscure way to bring this to site mods' attention is to use the "report" button at bottom of post you refer to, and check "other" category, with text explaining what site mod action you want.
I did this for your post; good suggestion.

Reactions: F1forhalp
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes