HeyCaesar

Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 43190

Overview:
The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved. You can see different events for each corruption level.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-05
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer: Mr.C
Censored: No
Version: 1.95
Language: English
Other Game: Lust Village
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console codes:

Internet Mod:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux - Heavy: GDRIVE - - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* - v1.90 Bugfix - APARTMENT BUGFIX

Extras: Walkthrough (PDF version here) - - Walkthrough
Mods: Internet Mod - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to BaasB for the link.

View attachment 142464 View attachment 142465 View attachment 142474 View attachment 142473 View attachment 142472 View attachment 142466 View attachment 142463 View attachment 345336 View attachment 142467 View attachment 142469 View attachment 142468 View attachment 15598 View attachment 15600 View attachment 15601
My eternal gratitude for the gentleman/lady who ported it for android. Bless u

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Sorry if it's been asked before, I've not found it. So I gotta ask, what's with "My Club" on the main map (the building just above school)? Whenever I try to go there, MC says something like "I don't have anything to do here" (too lazy to check what he actually says), and I've tried multiple times so far, and I've done almost all events (probably missed a few dates), and have enslaved everyone and progressed all characters and all events as far as possible I think (unless I can get past Train Scene shown of news, Debate where Mayor leaves the room, and unless I can ask for Nurse/Hospital support in campaign)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry if it's been asked before, I've not found it. So I gotta ask, what's with "My Club" on the main map (the building just above school)? Whenever I try to go there, MC says something like "I don't have anything to do here" (too lazy to check what he actually says), and I've tried multiple times so far, and I've done almost all events (probably missed a few dates), and have enslaved everyone and progressed all characters and all events as far as possible I think (unless I can get past Train Scene shown of news, Debate where Mayor leaves the room, and unless I can ask for Nurse/Hospital support in campaign)
Enslave Heather.

RDX Shines

Jun 14, 2020
I used gas potion on principal's family but it says they cant corrupt their husband again and need to increase "her" corruption level .who is this her and how to increase her corruption level

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I used gas potion on principal's family but it says they cant corrupt their husband again and need to increase "her" corruption level .who is this her and how to increase her corruption level
You need the male potion for her family.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
First time playing this game and I was wondering on how to get the best experience gameplay wise.
Should I add any mods right from the beginning, or play without them first and add mods later?
Also which mod would you recommend? I took a brief look at all four of them but since they share similarities and can't really decide.
I'm not a big fan of RNG, well some is ok, but it gets tedious if you have to 'roll the dice' 50+ times before you get the scene to appear. *cough* Holiday Island *cough*

KKomrade22

Jun 16, 2020
is it possible that i'll be forever not get in close to Megan's husband since I already enslaved his wife and Jenny also Nicole? I don't remember going to spa and meet Megan. And the only option on the living room is only meet Sophia 1592360929562.png

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes