ODAY

Nov 3, 2018
There does not appear to be anything wrong, but that maybe because I have the fix applied. It was created not long after the release of v1.95 by AON or some other modder. I have attached it in case you have not added it and it goes in the game folder.

All you need to do is go to apartment building at night and Call Mrs Robinson after speaking to the new characters at Mrs Robinson's during the day and she will give potions. Then you just need to see them during the day and alternately at night to progress further.
How to fix it if i play in android?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
First time playing this game and I was wondering on how to get the best experience gameplay wise.
Should I add any mods right from the beginning, or play without them first and add mods later?
Also which mod would you recommend? I took a brief look at all four of them but since they share similarities and can't really decide.
I'm not a big fan of RNG, well some is ok, but it gets tedious if you have to 'roll the dice' 50+ times before you get the scene to appear. *cough* Holiday Island *cough*
You should go ahead and use the anne'onymous mod, his is the best one and modding doesn't take away anything, just removes the RNG and lets you skip the grind. Plus it makes it easy to change the time for time-based event.

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Error while putting/changing name.

Also can't press back button on computer.

Thanks for your hard work. View attachment 700941
Also experienced the same problems with the android version. Besides the crash on beginning where you are not able to set the name, I had no issues, so not a big issue. For the computer, seems to be a known issue, as someone here posted a fix for this and the solution is to touch on left side of the computer (hidden button). Just try and tap there and you will eventually leave the computer screen.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
With the start of the campaign, it start to become more difficult to progress in the game, so here's a walkthrough for those who are stuck somewhere. It actually apply to the version 1.95 of the game.
This post will be updated with each update of the game ; at least each time that it will be needed.

[Note: Some are wrote from memory, don't hesitate to warn me if I forgot something.]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What about the police station

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If I remember correctly, you need to have corrupted Heather just a bit like level 1 or 2.
There should an even where you grope her at a bus stop or some such and Michelle will see that and haul you in.
I believe this unlocks the Police Station.

Don't worry about trying to find where Heather is; the game will take care of that.

Reactions: TheDevian

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
To start Police, you need to go to Work and corrupt Heather to first level, next time you go to work she'll be outside, MC will grab her but, Michelle will rough him up a bit, "misunderstanding" will be ironed out and you'll get access to Police station.

Corrupt Michelle until she's not there anymore. Then go and corrupt Police Station Boss and Police Rookies, until Michelle is back, then continue corrupting her, as well as boss and rookies, and soon you'll also unlock Bella family, which is needed too (I think their residence is in Uptown), to completely enslave police station.

JustB00bs

Oct 11, 2018
There does not appear to be anything wrong, but that maybe because I have the fix applied. It was created not long after the release of v1.95 by AON or some other modder. I have attached it in case you have not added it and it goes in the game folder.

All you need to do is go to apartment building at night and Call Mrs Robinson after speaking to the new characters at Mrs Robinson's during the day and she will give potions. Then you just need to see them during the day and alternately at night to progress further.
How could I patch it into the game? I remember that I need to convert the rpy to a rpyc, but what was the procedure?

PS: I already pasted the file in the game directory, removed the old file and imported the whole game in Ren'py, but I still see the Majors daughter instead of the appartment of Mrs. Robinson.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How could I patch it into the game? I remember that I need to convert the rpy to a rpyc, but what was the procedure?
I R drunk but this should help nonetheless.
The thing is, Ren'Py auto-converts .rpy files into .rpyc files when you doubleclick the .exe file. This is why it can take some time for Ren'Py games to load.
You could simply delete the existing .rpyc and slot the modded .rpy file in. Ren'Py will find the new .rpy file and turn it into a .rpyc.

.rpy files are handy because you an open them in any plain-text editor (I like Notepad++) and manually edit them.

* rpyc= ren'py compiled (or curried, as the devs call it)

Last edited:

JustB00bs

Oct 11, 2018
I already did that, I got a new appartment file, but I still get the wrong screen and can't make any progress with Emma and Grace

Edit: After I restarted the game several times, it worked, thanks for your help

Last edited:

JustB00bs

Oct 11, 2018
With the new appartment file I get the following error when I corrupted Emma and Grace a little bit:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/apartment.rpy", line 430, in script
    if level_of_emma == 1:
  File "game/apartment.rpy", line 578, in <module>
    elif level_of_emma == 5 and emma_boob2 == True:
NameError: name 'emma_boob2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if level_of_emma == 1:
  File "Z:\tmp\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "Z:\tmp\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "Z:\tmp\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
With the new appartment file I get the following error when I corrupted Emma and Grace a little bit:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if level_of_emma == 1:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if level_of_emma == 1:
  File "Z:\tmp\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "Z:\tmp\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "Z:\tmp\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
You probably loaded a save from after a variable declaration that didn't exist before. You can try rolling back and hitting Shift+R to get the game to load in the variable.

HentaiKanojo

Apr 15, 2019

it's still same, nothing different. please help me dude

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes