TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hi guy, someone can say me hwo to corrupt the station? i cant understand what i've to do
Start with Michelle, then the chief, then use the gas potions to get the rest. Depends on where you are in the process...

Mitulahmed

Oct 1, 2018
hello, how can i completed school section in this game If someone told me how to finish it would be of great benefit to me

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
yes I corrupted Mrs. Simpson
you can also see this image
A word of advice, you only need to use potions upto 210, this is the level for enslavement.

So the next step after Mrs Simpson is enslaved is to go for Principal. Her enslavement is different as she is enslaved but not at Utopia. She only goes to Utopia with her daughter and granddaughter.

This brings me to my word of advice, after Principal you can enslave her family, but you have them past that point so it cannot trigger. Hopefully you have a save that has them below that level.

So back to school enslavement, once Mrs Simpson and Principal are enslaved, if you have used enough gas potions on students and Teachers you have control of the school. You have control of the school when you get double pay for working Tuesday and Thursday.

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
after i met emma and grace, the only scene i got is at night where i can't see mrs robinson. i did call mrs robinson at sophia house before and put 696181_apartment.rpy in game folder but nothing more.
Any help?

Edited: nevermind now it's progressing

Last edited:

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
yes I corrupted Mrs. Simpson
you can also see this image
These are the levels of characters at end of v1.95. All that are 210 have been enslaved, any not 210 cannot be enslaved as of this version.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
after i met emma and grace, the only scene i got is at night where i can't see mrs robinson. i did call mrs robinson at sophia house before and put 696181_apartment.rpy in game folder but nothing more.
Any help?
Remove the numbers and underscore so file name appears as apartment.rpy. You should get option to call Mrs Robinson at night outside of the apartment building. You can then corrupt Emma and Grace, it is just a case of visiting them in the day time, spending the night and then calling Mrs Robinson at night to progress the story. For them I think it is only 3 potions at the moment.

Calamity20

May 10, 2020
so lol, just started playing day 1 thru day 7 and mom and sis are always in the living room. Always. If MC goes to his sisters room, it says she is at school, but then I go to living room and she is there with the mother. There are no options to use a potion or anything. I can either just take a photo or take them to the onsen. Is this a bug? I don't know how im supposed to corrupt them if there is no option to do so. ****n/m it turns out they can be in multiple rooms at once. It just through me off to get the message the sister was at school while she was in the living room****

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
so lol, just started playing day 1 thru day 7 and mom and sis are always in the living room. Always. If MC goes to his sisters room, it says she is at school, but then I go to living room and she is there with the mother. There are no options to use a potion or anything. I can either just take a photo or take them to the onsen. Is this a bug? I don't know how im supposed to corrupt them if there is no option to do so. ****n/m it turns out they can be in multiple rooms at once. It just through me off to get the message the sister was at school while she was in the living room****

1) have you visited the Shaman? you can't corrupt anyone before that. if you run any mod and got potions that way, go to utopia and talk to that Shaman, maybe it fixes your problem.
2) you find Sister in her room only right after leaving your room, first thing in the morning. if you first go to Mother or Toilet or anywhere else, it's not Morning anymore, by game's terms.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Sister should not be in her room only during late morning, early morning she's in room, late morning (or however it's phrased in game) she's at school, every other time of the day she should be in room.

You corrupt mother and sister in their respective rooms. Going on date/hanging out, or interacting in living room, kitchen, bathroom is just for extra scenes. Just do something else so that time passes, to get access to them in the room (like go to work, park, hospital, neighbor...) by the time you get back home they should be in their rooms, unless it's late night and they're sleeping.

ultramankom

Jun 18, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'gallery'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\R-Kom\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\R-Kom\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\R-Kom\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\R-Kom\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/gallery.rpyc", line 1365, in script
File "C:\Users\R-Kom\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'gallery'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 1.95
Tue Jun 30 02:54:13 2020

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes