Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Because Uploaders are lazy bastards who don't care about Mac users. :LOL:

Btw, here is my instruction how to create a native Mac build from a Windows build.
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643
I appreciate the guidance, but I'm not sure about getting the Windows version of the game since everything I'm seeing is zipped, and I thought the zip for MAC was different from the zip for Windows. If that isn't the case, I think I can do what you've said. If there is a difference, not so much. Please advise.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I appreciate the guidance, but I'm not sure about getting the Windows version of the game since everything I'm seeing is zipped, and I thought the zip for MAC was different from the zip for Windows. If that isn't the case, I think I can do what you've said. If there is a difference, not so much. Please advise.
Zip is just a compressed archive of the file.. same as RAR, 7z (7zip) etc.. All modern operation system can de-compress/un-zip them; doesn't matter if Windows, MacOS or Linux.

xokar

Apr 20, 2019
Hello, I am having an issue with the sound. There is no sound... Is this normal? The sound issue only seems to be with the game as I am able to listen to music on spotify and watch videos without a problem.

I am playing on a mac on v190lite.

I apologize if this has been asked previously.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello, I am having an issue with the sound. There is no sound... Is this normal? The sound issue only seems to be with the game as I am able to listen to music on spotify and watch videos without a problem.

I am playing on a mac on v190lite.

I apologize if this has been asked previously.
While I keep most of these games muted at all times, I am pretty sure this game has no sounds. It's pretty common with these games.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

xokar

Apr 20, 2019
While I keep most of these games muted at all times, I am pretty sure this game has no sounds. It's pretty common with these games.
AH thanks. I guess I've just been to spoiled on games with sound and stuff. Feels weird without like some sort of background music.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
AH thanks. I guess I've just been to spoiled on games with sound and stuff. Feels weird without like some sort of background music.
I play my own. lol I hate when games have music, it's always way too loud, and voices are generally worse. Especially when it starts before you can access the options menu. :eek:

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018

Unlocked

I am working hard to prepare for the next update.
Here are two screenshots in the next update :D
After this, wonder what direction will the game go with since with the Aunt and Family finally getting a slave event, that makes it compete outside the other area. So maybe Justin's mom slavery afterwards.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
After this, wonder what direction will the game go with since with the Aunt and Family finally getting a slave event, that makes it compete outside the other area. So maybe Justin's mom slavery afterwards.
Maybe the focus will be shifted towards the other game, Lust Village?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Maybe the focus will be shifted towards the other game, Lust Village?
There are still plenty of unfinished areas in the game, the beach, the subway, potential exploration of the fast food joint, potential events in the coffee shop, events around the convenience store area, the airplane events, the resort the airplane flies to, the mayoral campaign, group sex events in Utopia that have been implied for a long time, not to mention the speculative aspect of maybe eventually finding out who's supplying these mind-altering drugs and for what purpose... I feel like Mr.C probably expanded the scope of his vision for the game at some point after he had already conceptualized Lust Village, because when the slave system started to be implemented the game felt like it was drawing to a close, and that's also when the game was at version 1.0 as well. If I remember correctly, 1.0 had the first slave events for the mom and sister and the Lust Village demo was released shortly after.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Also remember that by affecting the newscast with that thing we added to the camera, we're also corrupting the whole town passively.

Apr 12, 2018
There are still plenty of unfinished areas in the game, the beach, the subway, potential exploration of the fast food joint, potential events in the coffee shop, events around the convenience store area, the airplane events, the resort the airplane flies to, the mayoral campaign, group sex events in Utopia that have been implied for a long time, not to mention the speculative aspect of maybe eventually finding out who's supplying these mind-altering drugs and for what purpose... I feel like Mr.C probably expanded the scope of his vision for the game at some point after he had already conceptualized Lust Village, because when the slave system started to be implemented the game felt like it was drawing to a close, and that's also when the game was at version 1.0 as well. If I remember correctly, 1.0 had the first slave events for the mom and sister and the Lust Village demo was released shortly after.
At the very beginning we learnt that the Shaman girl makes all the drugs from their base ingredients, although it is not explained how. Most likely "The Devil" is allowing the Shaman girl to use his powers to imbue powers in the potions. But yeah, super low amount of plot. Also the game entered what I'm gonna call the "Milk your patreons for eternity" phase when he added the new town. The new town was basically created to allow for content that could not realistically be finished at the current development pace he is moving at. Each update, even tho they are monthly, are pretty short... They used to be longer but I digress.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
At the very beginning we learnt that the Shaman girl makes all the drugs from their base ingredients, although it is not explained how. Most likely "The Devil" is allowing the Shaman girl to use his powers to imbue powers in the potions. But yeah, super low amount of plot. Also the game entered what I'm gonna call the "Milk your patreons for eternity" phase when he added the new town. The new town was basically created to allow for content that could not realistically be finished at the current development pace he is moving at. Each update, even tho they are monthly, are pretty short... They used to be longer but I digress.
Yea, the updates are shorter, but at least he's still consistent, and engaging in world building and using new characters, I view it as basically an expansion pack on top of the base game, so it's not really milking or anything. But he should have been adding animations for a long time considering how easy it is to do with Honey Select, there's no excuse for that. Also hopefully he's working on Lust Village as well to put out a big update at some point but that's just wishful thinking on my part. And yea with the Shaman it's implied that she's getting the ingredients from some higher power or occult source, so it could either be just a threadbare plot device to enable the game or something to explore further down the line, we'll see.

Reactions: TheDevian
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes