Talpo

Feb 6, 2018
i guy, i can't understand how can i do the supporting speechs to increase my rating? there is no option in any place
any suggest?

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
Maybe it's because i'm using the compressed version but I can't exit the computer at all. I keep on pressing the back button and it just doesn't work. Please help

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm new to this, only having tried it this week. The oversize tits have put me off every time I've looked at on the latest updates ,but I decided to give it a go.

This game is severely lacking in anal, especially considering the all the piss and humilation and spitting etc. Only found 1 instance so far and that's the sister after you enslave her. So disappointing.

And severely over compensating on the (stupidly) large tits and hideous make-up.

Dispite that, I'm enjoying it. Made the mistake of en-slaving too early and missed a lot of scenes, so I've gone back to my save before hand... like 100 days worth of game time.

The way I see it, the idea is to corrupt and en-slave the woman as much as possible. It kinda ruines it for me that I can either take and action or use a potion when I see them, like if I'm trying to corrupt them, why would I waste time taking any action other than giving them a potion if it's going to advance time. Really should be able to do both.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm new to this, only having tried it this week. The oversize tits have put me off every time I've looked at on the latest updates ,but I decided to give it a go.

This game is severely lacking in anal, especially considering the all the piss and humilation and spitting etc. Only found 1 instance so far and that's the sister after you enslave her. So disappointing.

And severely over compensating on the (stupidly) large tits and hideous make-up.

Dispite that, I'm enjoying it. Made the mistake of en-slaving too early and missed a lot of scenes, so I've gone back to my save before hand... like 100 days worth of game time.

The way I see it, the idea is to corrupt and en-slave the woman as much as possible. It kinda ruines it for me that I can either take and action or use a potion when I see them, like if I'm trying to corrupt them, why would I waste time taking any action other than giving them a potion if it's going to advance time. Really should be able to do both.
Pretty much my thoughts exactly.
The doctor is somewhat normal sized as is Maria and the coffee girl.
Other than those and the less... SFP (safe for patreon) two, I agree on the over-reliance on huge tits.
Oh... Auntie and her daughters are okay for sizes as well.

Reactions: Naxos

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Does anyone know how much corruption Mrs.Rob needs for the sister because I already have over 400 corruption on her.
These are the levels of characters at end of v1.95. All that are 210 have been enslaved, any not 210 cannot be enslaved as of this version.
Here is what your levels should be at. No character needs more than 210 corruption, so it seems you have hit the trigger level before this update, so the event cannot trigger.

Not sure if you are using a mod that can go back to previous levels and if there is a mod that does that actually.

So if you have a save for before Mrs Robinson was at the level posted in the screenshot, that is what you need to do. There is also a fix by AON that needs to be used which is apartment.rpy as there was an issue with v1.95.

We should be close to the next version so this fix will be redundant, so you could wait till then.

Nov 9, 2017
Maybe it's because i'm using the compressed version but I can't exit the computer at all. I keep on pressing the back button and it just doesn't work. Please help
It's a known bug in the compressed version.

As I said before the reason people get the compressed version is not because they don't have enough space or enough RAM but the download speed (nearly all the servers I can connect to project 3 or more hours even with a 17.02 to the main ISP server so the speed issue is somewhere else down the line for the compressed version). Then there are the poor sods who have a "metered" internet connection (where you are charged for GB over a certain amount and between OS , program updates, and movie/youtube files that can be eaten up fast) and whose only alternatives is much slower then what they currently have.

Perhaps building a smaller then even lite version of the game would be a better idea. I mean for most of us just what good does that high resolution for the pictures do other then give an impression of more content then there is. As the old adage goes sometimes less is more.

That's what the Compressed version is. From first-hand experience I can attest to its bugginess.
I don't think the Dev would be inclined to make a third, even smaller version of his game.
This ignores the main point that I tangentially touched on - why have such a large "core" version in the first place (It even called "Heavy" implying that there is a unreleased "normal" version)? The current compressed version could be a the new core with the lite version being the new compressed so the Dev would still be making two versions of the game.
I can't tell the difference on my computer between the full version and the super compressed version and if there is that little artifacting then why have such a large core version ("Heavy") in the first place?

More over there are signs that the PC community is going to ARM (ie the Android CPU) - Apple has announced it is going that direction and Microsoft is trying to built a market for the ARM version of Windows.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2018
computer back_button issue is not Cruncher v0.4.1 issue

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

modify screens.rpy line 1983 to
hotspot (1517, 846, 94, 92) clicked Jump("room")

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This issue is not Cruncher v0.4.1 issue

issue:
computer back_button isn't work in corruption-v1.95-pc_compressed

computer images:
# compressed to webp lossy q80
corruption-v1.95-pc\game\images
com.png
com_hover.png

com_job.png
com_text.png
com_text2.png

computer scripts:
corruption-v1.95-pc\game
com.rpy
com.rpyc

# pos issue
screens.rpy
screens.rpyc

Solution:
in screens.rpy line 1983, back_button have a wrong pos mapping

# computer gui pos mapping
# pos ex: hotspot (x, y, 94, 92), ex2: hotspot (1517, 846, 94, 92)
imagemap:
ground "com.png"
idle "com.png"
hover "com_hover.png"
alpha False
hotspot (540, 340, 126, 113) clicked Jump("status")
hotspot (548, 143, 119, 120) clicked Jump("com_work")
hotspot (352, 139, 126, 127) clicked Show("gallery")
hotspot (362, 332, 103, 131) clicked Jump("webcam")

modify screens.rpy line 1983 to
Wouldn't it be easier just to post the modified file instead trying to explain how to fix it?:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ay where do i find dana and becky? I see them in my list but i never met them
secondly, how do i start things at school?
You meet them after doing things at the school, they are related to the principal, start with Mrs. Simpson.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes