Calamity20

May 10, 2020
Sister should not be in her room only during late morning, early morning she's in room, late morning (or however it's phrased in game) she's at school, every other time of the day she should be in room.

You corrupt mother and sister in their respective rooms. Going on date/hanging out, or interacting in living room, kitchen, bathroom is just for extra scenes. Just do something else so that time passes, to get access to them in the room (like go to work, park, hospital, neighbor...) by the time you get back home they should be in their rooms, unless it's late night and they're sleeping.
Thank you and others for helping me out. It just through me off that the mom and sister could be in both the living room and their rooms at the same time. Fun game so far.

X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
where is the tvstation in compressed game not showing i know its in the other city but exactly where ???

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
where is the tvstation in compressed game not showing i know its in the other city but exactly where ???
That's a bug in the Compressed version.
It's in the bottom right corner of the Other City. The building that's got a green roof with one car sitting outside it.

Reactions: TheDevian

hdusi

Jul 4, 2020
With the start of the campaign, it start to become more difficult to progress in the game, so here's a walkthrough for those who are stuck somewhere. It actually apply to the version 1.95 of the game.
This post will be updated with each update of the game ; at least each time that it will be needed.

[Note: Some are wrote from memory, don't hesitate to warn me if I forgot something.]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sir why I don't have waiting option in tv station after the school interview event? After I watch the school interview in room and I go back to station*

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Sir why I don't have waiting option in tv station after the school interview event? After I watch the school interview in room and I go back to station*
I don't remember fully, but isn't this the last event actually ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, I mean TV station
There ar a couple of parts, first you have to watch tv in your room, then go there and for one set of events, you need to put the potion in the woman's coffee, for the other set you need to go to the photo studio and use a gas potion on the band.

Nov 9, 2017
OK I tried the 1.95 version and I have a few problem, I cannot enter the password for more money AND once I enter the computer, I cannot go back, I tried to push the "back button" but it just does not work. Do i do something wrong.
I have the same problem. Thankfully my old saves work but given the computer is the entry way to corrupt the school this is a major problem

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have the same problem. Thankfully my old saves work but given the computer is the entry way to corrupt the school this is a major problem
One mo, going to test this out using the heavy version.

EDIT: Heavy version functions as intended. Password, too.
I suspect people with this issue are running the Compressed version.
If you can spare the space (and have enough RAM)* go for the Heavy. Otherwise get the Lite version. The Compressed version, as has been stated, is provided "as is" because it's an unofficial version.
If you switch up to an official version, I believe your saves will still work.

* I think you need >4GB RAM to run this. And no, a 4GB patch or LAA will not help you with that. Ren'Py already natively runs 64 bit addressing while still supporting 32 bit games.

Can whoever's providing this keep providing the Lite versions as well for the poor souls that are having issues with the Compressed versions?

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017
One mo, going to test this out using the heavy version.

EDIT: Heavy version functions as intended. Password, too.
I suspect people with this issue are running the Compressed version.
If you can spare the space (and have enough RAM)* go for the Heavy. Otherwise get the Lite version. The Compressed version, as has been stated, is provided "as is" because it's an unofficial version.
If you switch up to an official version, I believe your saves will still work.

* I think you need >4GB RAM to run this. And no, a 4GB patch or LAA will not help you with that. Ren'Py already natively runs 64 bit addressing while still supporting 32 bit games.

Can whoever's providing this keep providing the Lite versions as well for the poor souls that are having issues with the Compressed versions?
It not so much space or enough RAM but the download speed (nearly all the servers I can connect to project 3 or more hours even with a 17.02 to the main ISP server so the speed issue is somewhere else down the line for the lite version). Then there are the poor sods who have a "metered" internet connection (where you are charged for GB over a certain amount and between OS and program updates and movie/youtube files that can be eaten up fast) and whose only alternatives is much slower then what they currently have.

Perhaps building a smaller then even lite version of the game would be a better idea. I mean for most of us just what good does that high resolution for the pictures do other then give an impression of more content then there is. As the old adage goes sometimes less is more.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It not so much space or enough RAM but the download speed (nearly all the servers I can connect to project 3 or more hours even with a 17.02 to the main ISP server so the speed issue is somewhere else down the line for the lite version). Then there are the poor sods who have a "metered" internet connection (where you are charged for GB over a certain amount and between OS and program updates and movie/youtube files that can be eaten up fast) and whose only alternatives is much slower then what they currently have.

Perhaps building a smaller then even lite version of the game would be a better idea. I mean for most of us just what good does that high resolution for the pictures do other then give an impression of more content then there is. As the old adage goes sometimes less is more.
The lite version doesn't come from the dev... The people on the forum who volunteer to do it can only do what compression software allows, it's not like they're recoding the game or something. There's only so small you can make a file without ending up in moar jpeg meme territory.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The lite version doesn't come from the dev... The people on the forum who volunteer to do it can only do what compression software allows, it's not like they're recoding the game or something. There's only so small you can make a file without ending up in moar jpeg meme territory.
The light version is from the Dev and the compressed version is the one from the community. ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That's what the Compressed version is. From first-hand experience I can attest to its bugginess.
I don't think the Dev would be inclined to make a third, even smaller version of his game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The light version is from the Dev and the compressed version is the one from the community. ;)
Yes you're right, my fault. I meant the compressed version. I assumed they were complaining about that one. I guess it's bugged though. Probably the compression messes with hotspots in the ren'py scripts somehow? Does it reduce the actually resolution of the files?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes you're right, my fault. I meant the compressed version. I assumed they were complaining about that one. I guess it's bugged though. Probably the compression messes with hotspots in the ren'py scripts somehow? Does it reduce the actually resolution of the files?
Not sure how the guy fucked up the compressed version.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes