MarkJ3729

Apr 14, 2020
I'm sorry to be a pain, but I just tried to transfer my save file from 1.90 to 1.95 but everytime I load a save it pops up with this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\ezio3\Downloads\corruption-v1.95-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 1.95
Thu Jun 18 12:36:01 2020

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
did you by chance run a mod, or the compressed version 1.90? if so, you have either a chance to load the save after installing the mod to ver1.95, or (if compressed 1.90) you need a compressed 1.95; in general, saves done with any mod usually don't work on unmodded games, and compressed versions's saves might not match with full version ones at some points.
appears you have a problem with 'matrix' missing or being misplaced.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
OK I tried the 1.95 version and I have a few problem, I cannot enter the password for more money AND once I enter the computer, I cannot go back, I tried to push the "back button" but it just does not work. Do i do something wrong.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
get the other teachers to around the same level by using the staff meetings. Then meet up with mrs. Simpson at her house at night. you should get an event that has the teachers distracting mrs. Simpson's husband while you get her level four.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
get the other teachers to around the same level by using the staff meetings. Then meet up with mrs. Simpson at her house at night. you should get an event that has the teachers distracting mrs. Simpson's husband while you get her level four.
Yeah I got that scene where the other teachers are flashing Mrs. Simpsons's husband, but I'm still at lvl 3

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
anyone feel like sharing the latest WIP?

Unlocked

I'm including changes to the main title and diary in this update.
You can see the character's corruption level in the diary in a star shape.
In addition, this update will include the enslavement of MC's aunt Julia and cousin twins.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
i have a problem i already met the new character but I can't give them potion can't someone check my save thanks
There does not appear to be anything wrong, but that maybe because I have the fix applied. It was created not long after the release of v1.95 by AON or some other modder. I have attached it in case you have not added it and it goes in the game folder.

All you need to do is go to apartment building at night and Call Mrs Robinson after speaking to the new characters at Mrs Robinson's during the day and she will give potions. Then you just need to see them during the day and alternately at night to progress further.

tuananhltv1

Oct 14, 2017
thanks
There does not appear to be anything wrong, but that maybe because I have the fix applied. It was created not long after the release of v1.95 by AON or some other modder. I have attached it in case you have not added it and it goes in the game folder.

All you need to do is go to apartment building at night and Call Mrs Robinson after speaking to the new characters at Mrs Robinson's during the day and she will give potions. Then you just need to see them during the day and alternately at night to progress further.
thanks

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes