privitude

Jun 26, 2017
It sounds to me like you didn't try to visit during the day *after* visiting at night. The "smack my ass scenes" at night trigger different scenes during the day (which makes a LOT of sense given the narrative).
Here, . Am i missing something?

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way to get mom and sis to go to the spa if they're slaves? I think I screwed up megan's progression.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Do i need to install bugfixes with the newest version?
No, I wouldn't, all the bug fixes for the last version will be included in the new version. A good rule of thumb is if the bug fix version number is lower than the new version number then you can ignore it. You'll get the hang of it, just try to think logically, if the date of the bug fix is before the new version, or the version number of the bug fix is lower, than the new version is completely updated, (hopefully without new bugs).

werner2015

Aug 1, 2018
hi guys. i slowly corrupted everyone and made all enslaved. my campaign is 100% and with the anchor i can not corrupt higher. when i watch tv then it showed me that the corruption over tv is going on or so. the band is not going higher at the moment. is this the end for this version?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Am I the only one who got a bug with the pc in my room ? When I try to use it to like work on the internet, I can't quit it. The "Back Button" doesn't seem to work ? Sorry if it's been explained but I can't seem to find the answer in the previous pages of the thread...

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
God damn, I wish there were some kind of ingame hint system. How do I actually get the principal as a slave, she is totally corrupted, did the nude walk around school and all that but I cant seem to corrupt her further nor introduce her to Utopia.

Ok so I seemingly triggered it at random by going to her house again and actually grabbing her daugther/granddaugther aswell. Still don't know who Emma is lol.

Last edited:

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Is there a way to get mom and sis to go to the spa if they're slaves? I think I screwed up megan's progression.
If you are talking about being on friendly terms with Megan's husband, then no you cannot take Mom and Sis to spa, unless there is a mod that allows you to change levels.

So it is a case you may have to start again as the mom and sis spa event is when they are corrupted to either level 2 or 3.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
If you are talking about being on friendly terms with Megan's husband, then no you cannot take Mom and Sis to spa, unless there is a mod that allows you to change levels.

So it is a case you may have to start again as the mom and sis spa event is when they are corrupted to either level 2 or 3.
With better experience you can change slave status I don't remember if you could change corruption level but I would think so (beware that you might fuck up your save by changing them)
https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-better-experience-v1-24-anne-onymous.8130/

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
Here, I made a screen cap. Am i missing something?
Good grief, man... How hard is it to bother to try all 3 options before throwing your hands up in the air? Seriously... Here's a relevant post of mine where I already told you what to do.

The progress with Emma and Grace comes from 3 types of events:
- visiting the apartment during the day (only Emma and Grace should be there)
- visiting the apartment during the night (all 3 women should be there - you'll want to interact with them before leaving)
- visiting the entrance to the apartment building and calling Mrs. Robinson
Try all 3 events: at least one of them (or maybe exactly one of them) should allow you to progress at each moment. You will need to cycle between all 3 events in order to see all the current content with Emma and Grace.
Even more, let me highlight the operative sentence: "Try all 3 events: at least one of them (or maybe exactly one of them) should allow you to progress at each moment."

In fact, let me be even more clear: you made a screen cap of you trying 2 of the events. I wonder what could be missing...

Seriously... why do I feel I'm putting more effort into helping you than you are willing to put in yourself?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
God damn, I wish there were some kind of ingame hint system. How do I actually get the principal as a slave, she is totally corrupted, did the nude walk around school and all that but I cant seem to corrupt her further nor introduce her to Utopia.

Ok so I seemingly triggered it at random by going to her house again and actually grabbing her daugther/granddaugther aswell. Still don't know who Emma is lol.
First you have to corrupt the entire school, then enslave Mrs. Simpson, then she is an option.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Downloaded the supposed "Fix" and nothing. still won't let me do anything in Justins apartment.

I seriously want to like this game, but I'm struggling to see why.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Downloaded the supposed "Fix" and nothing. still won't let me do anything in Justins apartment.

I seriously want to like this game, but I'm struggling to see why.
What part of it are you stuck on? Have you tried calling her from outside of the building at night?

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
What part of it are you stuck on? Have you tried calling her from outside of the building at night?
Yes, nothing changes, no extra options, nothing, the game goes as it did before, you get a pic of mouth pissing and get the option to stay or not.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, nothing changes, no extra options, nothing, the game goes as it did before, you get a pic of mouth pissing and get the option to stay or not.
It sounds like you didn't install the patch correctly then.
It goes into the ...corruption-v1.95-pc\game folder.

Jade-eye

Jul 19, 2019
Hi guys I am having trouble regarding android version of the game pls can anyone post android version of v 1.95 pls

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes