Chuck Woods

Nov 5, 2017
I'm having a similar issue, got the prompt with the gas-potion from the shaman but I can't trigger it when I go to the station. Could it be because I went there before?

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
I'm having a similar issue, got the prompt with the gas-potion from the shaman but I can't trigger it when I go to the station. Could it be because I went there before?
Having been to the TVstation before starting the TV arc should not cause issues. Have you tried all the steps mentioned in the message quoted below?

The debates are one of the last things in the rather long TV Station arc, which you barely seem to have started. If I remember correctly, the first few steps in that arc are: watch TV in your room -> talk to the Shaman -> use gas potion in the TV station -> talk to the Shaman again to get a device -> install that device in the TV station -> start spiking the anchor's water with potion when she goes for a break.

You'll have figure out where you are in that process.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I don't see a way to dose Emma and Grace. I dosed Mrs. Robinson and met them as they entered for the first time. Now if I go to Justin's during morning, afternoon, or evening I will get the previous corruption scenes (option to dose her and no scene or to "help her pack"). If I go in the night, I get a conversation that Mrs. Robinson is unavailable and Justin has locked himself in his room. The background for some reason is one of the girls drinking piss (I haven't dosed them yet) and my only options are Day Pass or to leave. Mrs. Robinson is 165 in the journal while Emma and Grace aren't even in the journal. I will add that I dosed Sophia and did all of her scenes prior (to include the invite Mrs. Robinson event where you see her new outfit and she mentions Emma and Grace) but that shouldn't be an issue I think. Do I need to get Robinson higher dosage (I don't want to push her passed the next event level in case that causes an issue) or do I have a bugged game?
Same. I think it's Borked.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pretty sure its a bug.

Cant make a staff meet or PE teacher meet.
plus Portion dont work on Principal in school.
cant get nicole and jenny to Cafe when they are slutty and slave.

my savegame here. check that for me?
dude how the fuck did you get ncole slaved?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I have gone to Utopia, in fact I have Heather, Megan and Emily enslaved already and working at my club. An odd thing was when Emily joined, Mom and Nicole were in pillories in the Private Room, even though I haven't been able to enslave them. I had the problem before then, though.
After taking a hiatus for a couple of months and then coming back to the game, I finally solved this. To reiterate the problem I had, I was not able to enslave either Jenny (Mom) or Nicole (Sis) in spite of having VERY high Stats for them, while I WAS able to enslave Megan, Emily, and others with lower Stats and SEEING Mom & Sis at the Private Room at Utopia.

I solved the conundrum by visiting Utopia a second time. The game treated it as my FIRST time, giving me a new tour and instructions. Then when I picked "Make (Mom) a slave", I was able to take her (and later Sis) to Utopia. That also enabled Mrs Simpson. Apparently, you have to make Mom your FIRST slave for events to precede "properly".

So far, I have 7 main slaves- Jenny/Mom, Nicole/Sis, Megan, Emily, Heather, Mrs Simpson (PLEASE give her a first name!) and Sister Maria. Principal Michelle has agreed to be my slave, but not gone to Utopia (she wants to go with her family at the same time) and the 4 other teachers apparently come along when you enslave Michelle. The walkthrough also mentions the lifeguard at the school pool. But what about Aunt Julia and the twins or Dr. Anne at the hospital? Can I enslave THEM in the current update (v 1.95)?

The new update looks great. Points for MORE Lesbian Incest and Pregnancy. I also applaud the dev for Bravery with the playground girls. (Personally, I'm hoping for some Doggie sex in the future, and I mean sex WITH Dogs, not the girls ACTING like dogs!) :LOL:

Good luck!

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Think I'll wait til the next update. I prefer having lots of content in game that's all about its content waiting to be found.

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
Do someone have an old version of the game that can pass me? I played this game since v1.80 but there is this screenshot in the first page and I want to see if the incest content is different because this is my favorite part of the game. I think the game version of this image is 0.50
1591557577847.png

Chuck Woods

Nov 5, 2017
Having been to the TVstation before starting the TV arc should not cause issues. Have you tried all the steps mentioned in the message quoted below?
I haven't seen any way to use the gas potion at the station, nor am I able to get the device from the shaman.

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
I have the Principal, Simpson, and the Swim Coach enslaved, also have the urinal scene for the staff meetings, but somehow haven't found f the trigger to enslave the gym teacher. Is there a trick to it?

qwerty0987654321

Dec 24, 2018
Seconding issues with the TV station arc. I've watched the tv at home, saw the news interview with the corrupted principal, and I guess I put down a gas potion at some point months ago as well because the reporter and the band are slightly corrupted. From here though, I appear to be completely locked out of further progress. I can't do anything at the tv station, and going to that weird skull face lady or utopia itself doesn't offer me any new options.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes