cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seriously, 4.5 or 7+ GB for a game based on an engine as slow as Ren'Py (Python 7). Nah, forget it. Maybe if you use something that doesn't depend on a six year old interpreter.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I think somethings fudged in the update, thankfully I didn't delete the old version, but when I go to the nurses (after speaking to the doctor for the first time during our appointment) I can give the nurses the potion once, then when I return, when I tell them to get more comfortable I get errors, I keep hitting ignore and eventually it takes me back to the entrance. I decided to try the previous version and do the same steps and got the nurses to spread no problem.

Error log:

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 11410, in script
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 359, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Back ups\corruption-v2.45(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 160, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/3320.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

While loading <'Image' u'images/3320.png'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/3320.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)
The window was minimized.

Reactions: poplarchan

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I was curious: Why are some of the new scenes zoomed in? I extracted the files and it looks like some of the new pictures have a higher resolution. All the images so far have been FullHD (1920*1080) but some of the new ones are 2560*1440. And they are not resized to fit the screen in Renpy but either centered or one corner is shown, I'm not sure. I'd say the images should just be downsized to FullHD.
7416.jpg

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I was curious: Why are some of the new scenes zoomed in? I extracted the files and it looks like some of the new pictures have a higher resolution. All the images so far have been FullHD (1920*1080) but some of the new ones are 2560*1440. And they are not resized to fit the screen in Renpy but either centered or one corner is shown, I'm not sure. I'd say the images should just be downsized to FullHD.
View attachment 1330312
So that's why all the heads appear to be cropped?

Reactions: poplarchan

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
BUG REPORT:

After Meeting Mia's mom outside the apartments at night, you can call her straight away, this advances the "Time" to "Morning" but the game shows as "Night" (it's dark everywhere) and time doesn't progress either.

Reactions: Ocumura

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Hi, there were no need to update my "Better Experience" mod for this update.

As for the walkthrough, it have been updated.
Be noted that, in addition to Mia's mother route, this update include a new booty call when you decide to pass the night at the Magic island's hotel. For this you need to have corrupted the stewardess enough.

Reactions: deadspin

kafezinhu

Jul 12, 2019
Hi, there were no need to update my "Better Experience" mod for this update.

As for the walkthrough, it have been updated.
Be noted that, in addition to Mia's mother route, this update include a new booty call when you decide to pass the night at the Magic island's hotel. For this you need to have corrupted the stewardess enough.
can you perhaps fix the image size issue please?
cant live without your mods btw :)

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
BUG REPORT:

After Meeting Mia's mom outside the apartments at night, you can call her straight away, this advances the "Time" to "Morning" but the game shows as "Night" (it's dark everywhere) and time doesn't progress either.
I had this one too. I just fixed it by going to sleep. Everything was back to normal after that.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
All the images so far have been FullHD (1920*1080) but some of the new ones are 2560*1440. [...] I'd say the images should just be downsized to FullHD.
They should, and if you use the attached file, they will be.

Just download the file, and put it in the "[path to the game]/corruption 2.45/game/" directory ; where there's the "rpyc" files and the "archive.rpa" file. Then, when you'll launch the game, all images will appear as being 1920x1080, and will be fully shown.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
They should, and if you use the attached file, they will be.

Just download the file, and put it in the "[path to the game]/corruption 2.45/game/" directory ; where there's the "rpyc" files and the "archive.rpa" file. Then, when you'll launch the game, all images will appear as being 1920x1080, and will be fully shown.
I can't download the file, it just sends me to a list of texts for the images....

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes