RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Still a great game. Even if I am not entirely a fan of some of the final stage looks, with the over exagerated makeup. I understand it and can look past it. Still a good game. Gladly looking forward to next updates.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Even though I doubt it will happen, I wouldn't be mad if Mr. C took the entire summer to work on the ending update to corruption, making sure to finish up every character's progress and giving all the main girls a proper ending/send off

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Agreed. I have no objection to content creators taking time to do quality work. As long as they provide the periodic micro comment on Patreon or somewhere, to let us know they are still alive and working hard. That is fine. A job worth doing, should be done well.

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
Agreed. I have no objection to content creators taking time to do quality work. As long as they provide the periodic micro comment on Patreon or somewhere, to let us know they are still alive and working hard. That is fine. A job worth doing, should be done well.
Wut? He's working on another game mostly rn. Lust Village. Someone said Corruption will get one or two new updates before it's concluded so i guess we must wait

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Even though I doubt it will happen, I wouldn't be mad if Mr. C took the entire summer to work on the ending update to corruption, making sure to finish up every character's progress and giving all the main girls a proper ending/send off
What I would like to see is just the older character models being upgraded to just look better, some models look really nice, but others look really weird, like, shiny even, so I would like to see the graphics updated most of all...

Apr 12, 2018
What I would like to see is just the older character models being upgraded to just look better, some models look really nice, but others look really weird, like, shiny even, so I would like to see the graphics updated most of all...
Many of the older character models weren't made by him and were taken from the jp character card uploader for honey select. This may be why character models can either be a hit or miss. I think the models look good enough, and there have been some minor improvements such as switching to a better skin texture for the models. I think what would be cool is a remake of the early content because the early renders use mostly default honey select lighting and it looks like shit.

On the note of skin shine, this is actually an option called "skin shine" slider when working with honey select lmao. The reason they look shiny is because Mr.C wanted them to be.

Here's a couple of the cards I could find after a small search. I'm sure you'll recognize them. Basically these pictures are the character model themselves, and can be loaded into honey select. So yeah, a large portion of the early characters weren't even made or modified by Mr. C lol. But considering the number of characters, I think it's unrealistic to make characters from scratch, so I'd say it's fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: deviantfiend999

hdkheb

May 18, 2022
can't play with joiplay on andriod .it quits every time i try to open the game and no erro messages appear.How to solve this?

pal1

Oct 6, 2020
What's the difference between the regular download and the lite download for the windows version?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
What's the difference between the regular download and the lite download for the windows version?
I am not an expert on the topic, but this previous posters explanation seems legit.

heavy is higher definition larger data, usually 2GB or more. lite is compressed usually under a gig of data, Depending on the size of the game, in this case I think it's 4GB heavy to under 2GB lite

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes