Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
No, that shouldn't be the cause.
Is it still showing that the length is not defined?
Here's the error that I'm getting:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.staffmarkel is undefined<<if $staffmarkel.length <=4>> <<link "Hire a staff">> <<set $markelhere = true>> <<goto "staffhiring">> <</link>><br> <<endif>>

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.staffmarkel is undefined<<if $staffmarkel.length >= 1>> [[Staff|markelstaff]] <<endif>>

jamieyu

Jun 26, 2022
Did anyone knows where the drug dealer ?
and how to start the entrepreneur that will ask your help with hacking.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Here's the error that I'm getting:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.staffmarkel is undefined<<if $staffmarkel.length <=4>> <<link "Hire a staff">> <<set $markelhere = true>> <<goto "staffhiring">> <</link>><br> <<endif>>

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.staffmarkel is undefined<<if $staffmarkel.length >= 1>> [[Staff|markelstaff]] <<endif>>
can you send me your save file? i want to experiment some stuff to fix that

Ilmdriin_Noquar

May 13, 2022
I've completed all other content except for the drug dealer and entrepreneur, I've checked every place I can think of for both at all hours of the day and nothing. Anyone got a clue where to look/how to trigger these events?

Squirrliens

May 10, 2019
I've completed all other content except for the drug dealer and entrepreneur, I've checked every place I can think of for both at all hours of the day and nothing. Anyone got a clue where to look/how to trigger these events?
Yep same. Can't find them. Anyone know where / when?

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
What are you meant to do with the teacher? It only lets me talk to her nothing else
You need to corrupt two of the students before you can do anything more than talk with the teacher. The student in the hall, and the student in the classroom. Once you get them to...I think it's stage 2 each?...then you get the ability to do more with the teacher. You can still only talk to her at school, but you gain access to her house.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Mansion master bedroom is totally bugged:

&lLaptopt;<if $ true>> Laptop

Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Phone

You see Melissa sitting on the bed.
Affection: 2254 Corruption: 1791 lvl: 3
Talk Gift
Flirt Interact

Go back

The staff management on the laptop dont lists the store you got from janice

Last edited:

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Mansion master bedroom is totally bugged:

&lLaptopt;<if $ true>> Laptop

Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Phone

You see Melissa sitting on the bed.
Affection: 2254 Corruption: 1791 lvl: 3
Talk Gift
Flirt Interact

Go back

The staff management on the laptop dont lists the store you got from janice
fixed

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
I believe I fixed that and made it fix it automatically. Did you download the latest bug fix?
I'll try it again later. I only downloaded whichever bugfix was there that allowed the original convenience store fix, didn't see anything mentioning a later one released.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes