DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
When I look in the diary for Kayla, I have an error.
Also, where do you find Kayla and the hacker mentioned?
Been looking around for a couple of game days.

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
can someone tell me how to get past the bar scene? the diery doesn't tell me what to do next. also where do i find kayla?

TheRoundTable

May 18, 2020
I hate to be that guy... but how exactly am I supposed to use the bug fix once downloaded? When I open the bugfix html file, the result is just a black page. I am probably using it wrong, but IDK what I'm supposed to be doing.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I hate to be that guy... but how exactly am I supposed to use the bug fix once downloaded? When I open the bugfix html file, the result is just a black page. I am probably using it wrong, but IDK what I'm supposed to be doing.
To be clear, you downloaded the bugfix
But did not download the game or image packs and you are wondering why it wont work?

TheRoundTable

May 18, 2020
But did not download the game or image packs and you are wondering why it wont work?
no no... I replaced the previous html with the bug fix (though they are both still on the computer). Even then, it doesn't pull ANYTHING up. So I have the media folder and all the assets. so me not having downloaded the game is NOT the issue.

Reactions: caju

TheRoundTable

May 18, 2020
no no... I replaced the previous html with the bug fix (though they are both still on the computer). Even then, it doesn't pull ANYTHING up. So I have the media folder and all the assets. so me not having downloaded the game is NOT the issue.
ok... so I redownloaded the bug fix and it works this time... IDK what I did, but whatever it was, it worked. thanks for trying to help.

Reactions: caju

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
It's possible that it was because I hadn't bought the laptop in the save that I loaded so I had to buy the laptop and then follow those instructions.
No, that shouldn't be the cause.
Is it still showing that the length is not defined?

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes