Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I wish there was something in game, besides the diary, that told you what the thresholds for the next degree of interaction with a character are. For example, you have to raise Sister's affection to X to be able to flirt with her. And then raise affection/corruption to "interact" with her. Because there are apparently several stages on interaction between 0 affection and the 250 affection the diary tells you to raise the sister and mother's affection to.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
RK_Zombie - Sister Progression (Talk to sister in her room). No matter what time of day - it only says "you can now interact with Patricia" ... which has already been done. Cannot do anything else with sister in her room. Any fix for this (and yes I am using the Bugfix)?
Will look into that.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Will look into that.
It's fixed now. Download it in the bug fixes.

I wish there was something in game, besides the diary, that told you what the thresholds for the next degree of interaction with a character are. For example, you have to raise Sister's affection to X to be able to flirt with her. And then raise affection/corruption to "interact" with her. Because there are apparently several stages on interaction between 0 affection and the 250 affection the diary tells you to raise the sister and mother's affection to.
I could do that.

Reactions: 0LDSK00L

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
I started a new game today ... after pressing "Wake up" ... screen just leads to a black screen ...
And Alleyway is black in the afternoon or so. In the morning there is a picture there.
Bar.JPG

Edit: Ok, if i continue the story in the morning in the bar, its working because i woke up in the alleyway now ... strange ... seems the broken alleyway is causing the problem ...

Edit 2:

Alleyway starts to get black screen in the early evening not afternoon ...

Alleyway.JPG

Edit 3 :oops::

You can't give gifts to auntie and cousin xD. It only shows your inventory screen ...

Inventory.JPG

Last edited:

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
I started a new game today ... after pressing "Wake up" ... screen just leads to a black screen ...
And Alleyway is black in the afternoon or so. In the morning there is a picture there.
View attachment 2903475

Edit: Ok, if i continue the story in the morning in the bar, its working because i woke up in the alleyway now ... strange ... seems the broken alleyway is causing the problem ...

Edit 2:

View attachment 2903499

You can't give gifts to auntie and cousin xD. It only shows your inventory screen ...
Alright will fix those, really soon :D

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
View attachment 2903475

Edit 2:

View attachment 2903499

View attachment 2903508
Okay fixed the bugs, it should be in mega folder now. I forgot to add few things in them :D.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I've noticed that if you are on the gift-giving screen, but don't give a gift and click to exit/return, you wind up in your house. Even if you were at another girl's house/apartment.

AAAEEPP

Jul 6, 2019
I think I've found a bug. When I used the book to change one girl's name, it changed the name for every girl. So now every girl has the same name.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Is there a specific time to go into the sisters' room to be able to progress past the first level with Patricia?
The first step is talking to her in class. Then you increase affinity by interval every day and talk to her until you have enough for the next step (you can check it in the book).
But in her room I don't know how much affinity you need after having her sister level 2. I got it with 30 but in another game play it was with 21...

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
So, how do you unlock Eleanor's house? I don't have the option and I've been talking to her at school. I CAN call her up on the phone though.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
the start is still horrible but after that it's kinda okish grindwise, pics are very good, menu is ok but could be better

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
I think I've found a bug. When I used the book to change one girl's name, it changed the name for every girl. So now every girl has the same name.
Will look into it.

the start is still horrible but after that it's kinda okish grindwise, pics are very good, menu is ok but could be better
Yeah I'm thinking of adding some stuff in the next update to make the start a bit better.

Reactions: Snoopy_H

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
I've noticed that if you are on the gift-giving screen, but don't give a gift and click to exit/return, you wind up in your house. Even if you were at another girl's house/apartment.
Oh oops, forgot to add some stuff so it doesn't happen. :D

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
I fixed the name changing issue, it should be fixed once u put the bugfix file in the game.

Poppajoe1369

Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone know what the minimum strength and intelligence to get the secret? I've currently got my strength at 124, and my intelligence at 101, but nothing has popped up for the secret.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes