Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
Can't progress with Patricia and or the teacher also the going back button causes game breaking bugs pleas FIX

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Can't progress with Patricia and or the teacher also the going back button causes game breaking bugs pleas FIX
Did you follow the hint in the diary? No clue what bugs are you getting from going back.

Please provide a screenshot on the back button bug.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I am disappointed to moderators, only because your comment RK_Zombie i realized that there's new update, and even then after looking up Latest Updates, game didn't show up. Feel bad for those who don't follow thread.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
I am disappointed to moderators, only because your comment RK_Zombie i realized that there's new update, and even then after looking up Latest Updates, game didn't show up. Feel bad for those who don't follow thread.
Yeah I asked them about it, and they said "2 week rule", so I guess I have to update it every 2 weeks, if everyone wants to get notified about it.

kreeed

Jul 22, 2022
all 3 choices in the cafeteria lead to anna getting 4 points so i cant continue with Patricia

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
all 3 choices in the cafeteria lead to anna getting 4 points so i cant continue with Patricia
Must be what the missing bug fix is for?

Played the online version, Patricia receives points in classroom, only Anna shows up in cafeteria.
I didn't see it before, thanks for reporting the bug. I already told the staff to put the bugfix link to the way it was before, so you should see it really soon on op.

BazuShark

May 28, 2017
I have bug
1. I go inside school and get this info. Your teacher comes up to you. Return .but nothing happend
2. go to Cafeteria talk to anybody I get You sit down with Anna and eat together.

CaliCartman

Apr 15, 2021
Is reaching level 3 with Rea bugged? Diary hint just says to go talk to her which I have.

Anyone else having this issue?

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes