Usershark

Jul 16, 2023
First time playing and i am definitely enjoying the game. Only complaints i have are that nothing is being done in the kitchen and that most of my hires somehow end up in the local store. Still enjoying the game and i look forward to what you have in store next

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
I play the online version and I can’t interact with the employees of the electronics store in the interaction store there are simply no clicking on the store on the laptop causes an error Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be adle to continue, but some parts may not work properly

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
To advance Patricia it says go to my sister's room but nothing happens. At what time am I suppose to go?

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
If you start an encounter with anyone and then click "return" the game bug. You are teleported to the house if someone

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Patricia Progression - Go to your sister's room.
But when I go, at different times... nothing happens.

pan002

Sep 18, 2020
all 3 choices in the cafeteria lead to anna getting 4 points so i cant continue with Patricia

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Anna Progression -
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Unexpected token '>='

Edit: MWAHAHA! My solutionw was to start from zero instead of using an old save.

Last edited:

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Dictionary doesn't work. Sorry, I got mixed up. The return button in the inventory doesn't work.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Hello, it seems the online version link is not working...
Yeah, I know. Will have to wait for gamcore to update the link with the current version.

Anna Progression -
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Unexpected token '>='

Edit: MWAHAHA! My solutionw was to start from zero instead of using an old save.
:unsure:

Dictionary doesn't work. Sorry, I got mixed up. The return button in the inventory doesn't work.
Time to do a lot of testing :D

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
RK_Zombie - Sister Progression (Talk to sister in her room). No matter what time of day - it only says "you can now interact with Patricia" ... which has already been done. Cannot do anything else with sister in her room. Any fix for this (and yes I am using the Bugfix)?

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes