richard2130

Feb 10, 2021
XD, and 2 more bugs that I found, well... a few more. The alley at the next town over is bugged when you visit it at evening or later, the Anna Progression in dairy is bugged when you reach level 2 (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): missing name after . operator), the staff at electronic store can not be interacted, the neighborhood pic is broken after evening, the cash multiplier upgrade allows you to get to negative balance (it was somewhere after 2x, forgot exactly where), and aunt and cousin at the other town can not receive any gifts (which when pair with the bugged inventory system means softlock again).

Those are just the ones that I can remember off the back of my head.

Reactions: RK_Zombie

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
XD, and 2 more bugs that I found, well... a few more. The alley at the next town over is bugged when you visit it at evening or later, the Anna Progression in dairy is bugged when you reach level 2 (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): missing name after . operator), the staff at electronic store can not be interacted, the neighborhood pic is broken after evening, the cash multiplier upgrade allows you to get to negative balance (it was somewhere after 2x, forgot exactly where), and aunt and cousin at the other town can not receive any gifts (which when pair with the bugged inventory system means softlock again).

Those are just the ones that I can remember off the back of my head.
Yeah I looked at those bugs and remembered that I fixed I think 80% of them all :D
the only ones that are new for me are cash multi bug and aunt/cousin bugs.

Those will be fixed when the update comes out.

Jun 30, 2017
here are some cheats
BetternBiggerRewards! = 2x reward is on
GiveMeDaStacks! = 100K Cash
And it looks like CorruptedSchool (school cor=100) and WhatAMansion! (maid respect=100) are supposed to be cheats but they dont seem to work

th3p0int

Jan 26, 2018
when i talk to the convenience store girl, there is no button to progress, i need to go back reverting the event

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionWorld-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
That convenience store office is broken, and I don't know what to do with the last character either. If that office is needed to get to the next step then the quest chain is blocked due to bug.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
That convenience store office is broken, and I don't know what to do with the last character either. If that office is needed to get to the next step then the quest chain is blocked due to bug.
That's the second time I've seen someone talk about it, yet I've never encountered it. Very strange.

ImmortalCry

Dec 25, 2019
well, while you talk with a cashier there is no button to leave, Joy lvl 1 and 2 first interactions just text and bj scene keep repeating, while you talk or flirt with Melissa in mansion you get teleported back to prison, so here you go

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
well, while you talk with a cashier there is no button to leave, Joy lvl 1 and 2 first interactions just text and bj scene keep repeating, while you talk or flirt with Melissa in mansion you get teleported back to prison, so here you go
You don't have to send the save file anymore :D

It was just to check the convenience store bug.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
aaaand fixed.

Senau

Feb 20, 2020
For some reason I can't access the police station. Every time I talk to the uncle it just shows the master bedroom image with no options to do anything, basically soft-locking me. Any way to fix this?

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes