ligosoith

Oct 12, 2022
Save from v0.2 in School (with bugfix):
1689696881922.png

Works with new game though, so that's fine I suppose. Might be good to practice save compatibility some though?

Last edited:

Kaprikorn

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier 'myroom') Don t function
if you open the html file in a text editor (like notepad++), you'll need to go add &gt;&gt; to the end of line 6211. (of the 6231 lines in total).
1689701341902.png

For the developer:
- You missed the closing tags of your <<set>> directive at the end of your Inventory Stuff passage.
- You forgot to instantiate $affupg and $corupg at the start of the game which leads to 1689703931240.png when you get the introduction passages. (since the addstat() function calls upon those variables). If you don't want players to get any affection or upgrade points before upgrading stuff, you still need to set these variables to 0 for the function to work.

Last edited:

Theskunk

Apr 11, 2021
Give chars names, then error. can't even start the game let alone check it out. and based on the rest of the comments here this Dev needs a ton of work on his coding. Skip this till he gets his shit together.

Reactions: Betelman

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
the game never show the affection level, not the affection I gain

I get this message : +NaN affection
or this stat : Affection: [number NaN] Corruption: 0 lvl: 1

nerfhurder

Sep 19, 2021
After adding close tags so I could actually play:
  • Teacher and student in classroom have no dialogue - talk pulls up blank screen with return link.
  • Cannot interact with electronics store employees (neither from the store nor from laptop).

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
um, can't even get past my room without an error wth
if you open the html file in a text editor (like notepad++), you'll need to go add &gt;&gt; to the end of line 6211. (of the 6231 lines in total).
View attachment 2780978

For the developer:
- You missed the closing tags of your <<set>> directive at the end of your Inventory Stuff passage.
- You forgot to instantiate $affupg and $corupg at the start of the game which leads to View attachment 2781044 when you get the introduction passages. (since the addstat() function calls upon those variables). If you don't want players to get any affection or upgrade points before upgrading stuff, you still need to set these variables to 0 for the function to work.
Give chars names, then error. can't even start the game let alone check it out. and based on the rest of the comments here this Dev needs a ton of work on his coding. Skip this till he gets his shit together.
the game never show the affection level, not the affection I gain

I get this message : +NaN affection
or this stat : Affection: [number NaN] Corruption: 0 lvl: 1
After adding close tags so I could actually play:
  • Teacher and student in classroom have no dialogue - talk pulls up blank screen with return link.
  • Cannot interact with electronics store employees (neither from the store nor from laptop).
I can't believe I gotta say this, but there is a bugfix download link. And if you are playing the game from an old save there is an update button on the sidebar that is on the left. Due to me not knowing that these bugs appeared for new players I made a bugfix instead of changing the game's download link (because I bet admins would 100% not like changing it once every 40 minutes), or if that is too much work, you can go on the patreon and download the game that is fully patched. Anyway after reading this, thanks for giving the game a chance. Much appreciated, sadly people can't see these 2 things that will fix the problems.

nurifapped

May 11, 2017
how do u get closer to the teacher and patricia only way i get affection to patricia is through cafeteria and that is now bugged for me and the teacher is at 200 affection almost and still dosent like have any other events then saying thanks and giving +2

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
how do u get closer to the teacher and patricia only way i get affection to patricia is through cafeteria and that is now bugged for me and the teacher is at 200 affection almost and still dosent like have any other events then saying thanks and giving +2
For Patricia go to your sister's room. And as for the teacher have both Anna and Patricia at level 2.
I should maybe make a hint or diary in the game to see what you need to do.

HengerR

Jan 27, 2022
I get this error right after I click on the Continue on the intro screen: Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier)

Reactions: Seawulf00
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes