RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Fired all except 2 at each business seems to have fixed it. Not seeing errors on the new hires yet.
Okay, at least that is resolved, just a little bit annoying that you have to fire them. At least you can get them to max quickly, so it's fine.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
fixed lots of bugs that was shown to beginners and people that didn't have upgrades.

LewdGT

Mar 2, 2019
Just downloaded the latest build and the new fix posted by RK_Zombie as of writing this, but keep running into this error

Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier)

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Just downloaded the latest build and the new fix posted by RK_Zombie as of writing this, but keep running into this error

Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier)
Oh, that was already fixed. Are you sure you put the fix in the folder after downloading the game?

LewdGT

Mar 2, 2019
Oh, that was already fixed. Are you sure you put the fix in the folder after downloading the game?
Yep, I grabbed the new file about a minute after you posted it. I'll just do a fresh install and hopefully it gets all squared away!

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Yep, I grabbed the new file about a minute after you posted it. I'll just do a fresh install and hopefully it gets all squared away!
Alright, it should be fixed. Because I downloaded the html file that I sent and launched it by itself with no errors.

LewdGT

Mar 2, 2019
Alright, it should be fixed. Because I downloaded the html file that I sent and launched it by itself with no errors.
Oh lawd I'm a fool haha, I had downloaded the file, but reopened the original zip and just figured that was the fix
:ROFLMAO:

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I had to restart the game because the save file was completely broken with all the stats, but, this is what I've got after I started:
1689662178512.png
Press Continue:
1689662197058.png

Reactions: princessdavina

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Download the bugfix that I posted above. And yeah I kinda changed the stats after V0.1. Actually no, try to load your save file again after you download the bug fix. Tell me if it's fixed.
Yes it was fixed, thanks, but I'm finding more errors, I'll just post them in here if it can help:
1689662630190.png
1689662663454.png
1689662704282.png

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
It should be fixed with the update button, because I downloaded version 0.1 and I just had to press the update button twice and there were no more errors like that popping up.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
There's weird bug after you either once eating with Teacher at cafeteria (at late morning there is interactions, to those who doesn't know) or sit once with Patricia (girl in glassroom who only first time interact with you at classroom (haven't found yet more)) after either one if you try eat whit teacher then game links it with same path than link with eating with Patricia and only Patricia gets +2 affection.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
There's weird bug after you either once eating with Teacher at cafeteria (at late morning there is interactions, to those who doesn't know) or sit once with Patricia (girl in glassroom who only first time interact with you at classroom (haven't found yet more)) after either one if you try eat whit teacher then game links it with same path than link with eating with Patricia and only Patricia gets +2 affection.
Oh, didn't know that. Thanks.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Just want to check incase I am wrong, is there meant to be no imges when speaking with other people? I have attached 2 screenshots to show what I mean

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes