Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Kubyc007

May 6, 2018
Error in the gym when I want to corrupt an employee:
Obedience: $staffstore[$staffinteractor].obedience
Grope
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'obedience')

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'obedience')

Give money (2K)
Return

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
All Saves gone.. :mad:
That's weird... because I never tampered with the save files.

Need a new patch for the new release as the last patch does fix the problem of staff stuff not loading but new stuff links are not present like neighborhood and real estate thing.
I will have to look into that if it doesn't show Update on the side bar.
Grope

Give money (2K)
Return
(y)

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Need a new patch for the new release as the last patch does fix the problem of staff stuff not loading but new stuff links are not present like neighborhood and real estate thing.
Okay, it appears that the problem is, the patch fix that's on the main page is the patch fix for update v0.1 so I will have to ask them to remove that, so that no one downloads it. That could be the problem

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Grope

Give money (2K)
Return
reextract the new version and it should be fixed, it got messed up because of the old bugfix that 0.1 had I believe. Oh wait nevermind I found a problem, I will put a bugfix up soon.

RediRacer

May 8, 2022
I feel bad for you to have to look at the messy code I made :D
Your latest update has problems as well... When the code calls for an image using the string for store staff race as part of the URL, the folder for the image resolves as "undefined". No image is displayed. Not a fatal error, of course... just an annoyance. ;-)

Another issue is after you purchase property and hire staff... both incomes (from store and new property) are not being combined. You only earn store income... just another annoyance... LoL Oh! Wait. I see in the code that it's only the cafe and the store that are to be combined.... too bad the cafe won't promote passed Rookie.

Last edited:

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Your latest update has problems as well... When the code calls for an image using the string for store staff race as part of the URL, the folder for the image resolves as "undefined". No image is displayed. Not a fatal error, of course... just an annoyance. ;-)
Yeah I'm working on fixing that right now. don't worry.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Grope

Give money (2K)
Return
here is the bugfix

Reactions: Crel

burnteternity

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I'm working on fixing that right now. don't worry.
Have the same problem but when you get staff at the gym all the staff images in the store started working, but now the corruption is interchangeable between employees.
What I mean is that the corruption for employee 1 in the store works for employee 1 in the gym as well and so on down the list.

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
Local store workers don't show images. Can't the names or something $Staffname.

In the gym images work but it plays off of the local stores employee's obedience. It raises their level not the gym girl's level.

I can't go past rookie in cafe as well.

Money doesn't show an increase after obtaining a second or third business on sleeping.

So far I haven't seen a pic or vid that shouldn't be where it should be. A nice start.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Local store workers don't show images. Can't the names or something $Staffname.

In the gym images work but it plays off of the local stores employee's obedience. It raises their level not the gym girl's level.

I can't go past rookie in cafe as well.

Money doesn't show an increase after obtaining a second or third business on sleeping.

So far I haven't seen a pic or vid that shouldn't be where it should be. A nice start.
Will have to look into that.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Okay all the bugs that are within the game are fixed, download the bugfix or download the game from my patreon and everything should be fully fixed.

Reactions: Ed Smith

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Have the same problem but when you get staff at the gym all the staff images in the store started working, but now the corruption is interchangeable between employees.
What I mean is that the corruption for employee 1 in the store works for employee 1 in the gym as well and so on down the list.
Yeah, that problem is fixed right now, just download a bugfix and it should work just fine.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes