Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
grindy and boring update, didnt even try to gather the 225.000 money for the buildings with the salary of 80

It's only 2813 shifts, who doesnt want to click about 8 to 9.000 times :)

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
grindy and boring update, didnt even try to gather the 225.000 money for the buildings with the salary of 80

Well, I guess you won't be able to have your own staff now. :(

• Haha
Reactions: Snoopy_H

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016

Little tip, I was under impression it's ridicously high, but try working couple more times you'll see your cash influx goes higher via diffrent means at store. I wouldn't say it's balanced but it's not nearly at level you're saying it is.

• Angry
Reactions: Snoopy_H

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Little tip, I was under impression it's ridicously high, but try working couple more times you'll see your cash influx goes higher via diffrent means at store. I wouldn't say it's balanced but it's not nearly at level you're saying it is.
Yeah before, it would actually take a person A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to even reach manager rank, so I had to increase the exp gain. I try to make it so you pretty much become rich and expand your corruption in different areas, doing so will help you level up girls much quicker and I will probably limit it to some extent later on in the game. Dunno will have to see from the reviews, because right now I'm trying to make the grind worth it and once you do grind, you just become, well... a bit too rich and can maybe max out a girl in 3-6 dates? Which is not bad, but like I said, will have to see from the reviews what needs to be changed. Sorry for a long message and thank you for y'know trying the game out, I really appreciate it! :D

Kertun

Jul 29, 2017
Found cheat code BetternBiggerRewards! that multiply the rewards x4. Its probably the only one implemented in the game right now because in the code its the only one activable and working in the events.

Last edited:
Reactions: prostak1335

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020

You could always just open the game, right click the screen, click inspect, a tab opens up on the side, click console, type SugarCube.State.active.variables then add a period after variables and you get a string of commands to edit stuff ingame like all HTML games. Simple edit is SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 200000, then you move locations ingame and it refreshes your edit to the value you just set

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
You could always just open the game, right click the screen, click inspect, a tab opens up on the side, click console, type SugarCube.State.active.variables then add a period after variables and you get a string of commands to edit stuff ingame like all HTML games. Simple edit is SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 200000, then you move locations ingame and it refreshes your edit to the value you just set
I know, i personally use

LolmanT

Jan 11, 2020
1689530573554.png sadly no progress for the Cafe after Rookie also no teasing for Reah the second best girl (n1 is the sister)

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Starting a new game, clicking "Continue" after waking up from coma in the intro:
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier)

And my save from the previous version is now full of errors including the update button. Whatever that is supposed to do.
Noticed that the version number still shows as v0.2.

Reactions: Eddard

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
1689662174436.png
Okay, just reached cafe manager, no problem there.

Here is the to the bugfixes, tell me if there are any more of them so that I can fix them asap.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
I'm aware of the sister problem, no need to tell me about it. I already fixed it and will ask the uploaders to put the bugfix link on the main thread page.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Still seeing a lot of errors on the interact menus with employees on all locations.
Strangely I don't see errors on the first 2 employees on the list, but from employee nr.3 and up they all have errors.
Also seeing double menus for all of them. Click on 1 employee and see 2x grope buttons and so on.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Still seeing a lot of errors on the interact menus with employees on all locations.
Strangely I don't see errors on the first 2 employees on the list, but from employee nr.3 and up they all have errors.
Also seeing double menus for all of them. Click on 1 employee and see 2x grope buttons and so on.
Oh, okay.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Are you running it through old version's savefile? Because I'm still not running into this issue after starting a new game.
Try firing the staff and hiring them again.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Are you running it through old version's savefile? Because I'm still not running into this issue after starting a new game.
Try firing the staff and hiring them again.
Fired all except 2 at each business seems to have fixed it. Not seeing errors on the new hires yet.

Reactions: silvehh
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes