RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Just want to check incase I am wrong, is there meant to be no imges when speaking with other people? I have attached 2 screenshots to show what I mean
Yeah in the beginning there are not supposed to be any images, it's just a text so that you get introduced to them.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
There are no images just text now where the images are supposed to be is only a small paper icon and nothing else

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Cafe hiring staff add more staff to shop and moves MC then to shop.

And either that or 4 staff broke interaction screen
broken screen.png

First return brings back to normal staff list, second's way is totally broken.

I give savefile too so you can look what's wrong

Hmm... maybe i should just not do anything with any other buyable places, when Gym has own staff, that interaction is just totally busted, just red boxes. (and that staff goes to cafe, not gym?)

Last edited:

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
did the coding or something change a lot from .2 to .3? i tried to load up my old save but the dialogue is riddled with code language.. like code stuff instead of names, relation, values changing etc.
The game is still super early, so ill just start a new game.. but this needs to be streamlined for future updates.. its no fun to have to start over again and again on a grindy game.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
did the coding or something change a lot from .2 to .3? i tried to load up my old save but the dialogue is riddled with code language.. like code stuff instead of names, relation, values changing etc.
The game is still super early, so ill just start a new game.. but this needs to be streamlined for future updates.. its no fun to have to start over again and again on a grindy game.
there's bugfix link that i have quoted this page earlier and can be found from last page.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Cafe hiring staff add more staff to shop and moves MC then to shop.

And either that or 4 staff broke interaction screen
View attachment 2779906

First return brings back to normal staff list, second's way is totally broken.

I give savefile too so you can look what's wrong

Hmm... maybe i should just not do anything with any other buyable places, when Gym has own staff, that interaction is just totally busted, just red boxes. (and that staff goes to cafe, not gym?)
Oh, sorry I didn't see this before. so the solution to this problem, is firing the staff and hiring them once again. It is annoying as hell, but for some reason it happens in this version.

Fflewt

Jul 9, 2017
At the start, right after naming the characters and hitting <continue>:
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier 'myroom')
I thought I was downloading version 0.3, but version number on the left menu bar says 0.2.

Fflewt

Jul 9, 2017
At the start, right after naming the characters and hitting <continue>:
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier 'myroom')
I thought I was downloading version 0.3, but version number on the left menu bar says 0.2.
Looks like I missed the bugfix download. That addresses the above error.

Reactions: RK_Zombie
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes