randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
For people asking for full save, the one I downloaded had all the extra's unlocked from the start.
Fun little game. I'll need to keep an eye on this group in the future.

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
For people asking for full save, the one I downloaded had all the extra's unlocked from the start.
Fun little game. I'll need to keep an eye on this group in the future.
For people asking for a full save: Actually read the OP.
All videos are unlocked from the moment you start the game!
Featuring speed-adjustment, ejaculation button, zoom, and cross-sections!

All videos are viewable from the start of the game, so you can enjoy this work with just the bonus content.
Playtime: Approx. 5 hours

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
4gb for a pixel game? could be one of the best. time to download for the next 24 hours lul

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
A doubt:

I know he just released the English version, but does anyone know if he's already working on a new job?

It is that, due to comments made to him in some threads of his dlsite blog, he mentioned that some ideas of scenes that he had didn´t have the opportunity to put them but that we look forward to the future and as in the blog there is a section of plan to which Only members can access, I was wondering if there would be someone here who is a member or would know how to find out about their movements?

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
any walk through theres this one part where i have the lure the pervert but everytime i drink the drugged drink It just switched me to the next day

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
any walk through theres this one part where i have the lure the pervert but everytime i drink the drugged drink It just switched me to the next day
If you are talking about the guy in locker, just masturbate in front of the locker, and you are good to go. Only works if you already received the quest about getting back Carla's dancer outfit.

Reactions: yugi2

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Could the downloads be split into parts perhaps?
I've tried and failed downloading it twice now

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes