CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Aside the lack of an actual save-load thingy, it's pretty fun. Not hard, pretty sprites and has some stuff to do. Can be cheated with CE for those who want money.

Would love more games like this one. Just with save-load :KEK:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
there's no load option on the start screen is this a bug ?
Aside the lack of an actual save-load thingy, it's pretty fun. Not hard, pretty sprites and has some stuff to do. Can be cheated with CE for those who want money.

Would love more games like this one. Just with save-load :KEK:
Maybe read at least some of the thread? Like almost half the replies or so in here is ppl telling how to fix that...

StahlDekson

May 7, 2018
This is a really fun game, personally. Sure, when I think side-scrolling alien abduction, my mind's all tentacle rape and such, but it's actually pretty fun, and once you get towards the end of each character's quest lines (yes, there are quest lines), it becomes... almost wholesome. Just wish the pregnancy/birthing thing was more part of the game as opposed to a single scene, even if it was pretty hot.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: ricchie and Untamed

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Damn, gotta say I wasn't expecting this to be that good; at best I thought it was going to be just ok. After completing the game, though, even though you can get through this relatively quickly, this was pretty damn good! Props to the dev Scratch. There's a decent amount of content, good costumes and variation, and even the grind for cash doesn't feel too grind-y! This is definitely going to be listed as one of my favorites!

proxyx13

Aug 10, 2017
How do you unlock the futa mode. I can't figure it out.
Its a quest from the shy daughter character that is in the top right. Its unlocked after you learn how to walk naked, just be dressed when you speak with her. Also please share if you were able to complete it without problems, because my game bugs when my max stamina increases from the quest and I can't remove the message or move.

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Its a quest from the shy daughter character that is in the top right. Its unlocked after you learn how to walk naked, just be dressed when you speak with her. Also please share if you were able to complete it without problems, because my game bugs when my max stamina increases from the quest and I can't remove the message or move.
I've already learned how to walk naked but eveytime I talk to her she just says make yourself at home.

proxyx13

Aug 10, 2017
I've already learned how to walk naked but eveytime I talk to her she just says make yourself at home.
Hmm thats weird. When I learned how to walk naked I tried to speak with everyone, but no1 spoke to me without clothes. She was the last one I tried and when I dressed up her quest appeared. I also managed to avoid the bug by increasing my max stamina right before, so the quest doesn't increase it and bug again.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes