Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
... it's the folder the game is in. There is only one. The topmost folder is often referred to as "root" as opposed to a sub-folder. In your screen-shot you're showing the save.ini file. Third from the bottom. You can just edit it in a good text editor like Notepad++.
1635103717532.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Miraj
Mar 24, 2020
Ok. So I did the red fox bar quest line, the brothel quest, the help daughter quest, and the maid quest.
What last quest line am I missing? I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything else.
I just need that one last stone to finish the game.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Ok. So I did the red fox bar quest line, the brothel quest, the help daughter quest, and the maid quest.
What last quest line am I missing? I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything else.
I just need that one last stone to finish the game.
You have to play 9 Panel DX with the gang by the hanger in the day time. For more info, visit the shady guy near the entrance of the back alley who provides information about the stones for certain sum of money.

botre12

Jul 8, 2019
You have to play 9 Panel DX with the gang by the hanger in the day time. For more info, visit the shady guy near the entrance of the back alley who provides information about the stones for certain sum of money.
Red fox bar quest after talking in carla's room what should we do next i'm stuck

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
When I solved the problem of room 3B I was teleported home and when I talked to carla it was still the same
Okay, so what did you do to solve 3B? I think you only teleport home from there if you drink the alcohol and get raped. If that happened, then you didn't solve the problem in 3B yet.

botre12

Jul 8, 2019
Okay, so what did you do to solve 3B? I think you only teleport home from there if you drink the alcohol and get raped. If that happened, then you didn't solve the problem in 3B yet.
So how to solve the problem please help me thanks

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
My image shows what I have gotten, can anyone tell me where to try for the other two?

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes