Java CosmoBreeder [v0.3.11] [harmarist]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

klip

Dec 18, 2018
how do you get to the third area again? ays- whatever it's called? Haven't played in ages. Lost in depot b and everything seems completed here besides that dark area

Dargonia

Mar 11, 2022
how do you get to the third area again? ays- whatever it's called? Haven't played in ages. Lost in depot b and everything seems completed here besides that dark area
1710787099880.png
It should be right here, you need the dog power to dig some ground to get into it.

klip

Dec 18, 2018
View attachment 3455964
It should be right here, you need the dog power to dig some ground to get into it.
thanks! didn't even notice that little spot

edit: just realized, I did in fact go there but all it does is end the game, so I figured that wasn't the next area. Apparently the 3.10 trainee build ends there yet the old 3.9 veteran continues?? bizarre..
guess I'll play on 3.9 tll the 3.10 veteran gets uploaded

Last edited:
Reactions: Dargonia
Apr 26, 2024
From all the Furry Games i've checked so far, this one is an actually great Game to play.
Looking into supporting him (or her?) on Sucribestar once i got some spare coins to share.

Might be actually the first thing i would consider a Game, usually all you see are Visual Novels, "Games" that are basically just a Gallery with extra Steps or nice animations but completely lacking good gameplay.
Definetily a Project i would love to see being finished

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
is there a ranged weapon or a place im supposed to use up my precious rock
it can activate a switch but theres a few unreachable ones

Jul 11, 2017
is there a ranged weapon or a place im supposed to use up my precious rock
it can activate a switch but theres a few unreachable ones
Well if you go back to the first map there is a axe that is a bit of ranged but don't got far there is some switches for it's use, there is also the first power that you shoot some kind of star.

lotzogg

May 20, 2018
Sorry for the delay, I needed to take some printts for demonstration because it's not obvious. Firstly there is an invisible lever next to the fake ladder, inside the red circle, this releases a 2 ladder near the blocks where the arrow is pointed. You will unlock the second dark area, there will also be a hidden lever. This will remove a line of blocks leading to the last room. The lever is somewhere inside the red circle, it's small. In the last one, so far, everything I've found is a small platform, I've represented it with a red line. It's hard to get under it because of this damn enemy that spans endlessly. If he touches you, you fall and return to the first room.
The last room in this sequence looks something like this.
bullshit_3b.png

The reward will power up your sword attack. After that, a fully powered up slash will break the "mysterious locked doors". So that's another mystery solved. These doors just hide a few inventory items, nothing particularly interesting.

Reactions: ejmuerte

lotzogg

May 20, 2018
Oh, and before I scare anybody off with that screenshot: none of the dark rooms are required to beat the game. They just contain bonuses that are not at all required.

UnrealSkybox

May 2, 2019
what are the changelogs?
"
Here's a build for folks that want to check out a new and more interesting Dragon boss fight in the third area of the game, along with the Cosmocards and a Game Over for the area as well!

There are various other little tweaks and balances, but those are the major things~ "

1723955091280.png
cheat codes too

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2018
Can someone upload this to a site that's not a nightmare

Ran out of MEGA space, here's my first attempt of a a dropbox link:

On a sidenote, anyone have a save file with both male/fem? Seems like a few of the gallery scene options got removed in this update? my old save for 3.4 doesnt show the dragon defeat option, so i only got defeat 3 for both characters get added to my scene view

Oct 25, 2018
Perhaps at this stage the author just decided to redo some scenes, so removed them.
Possible, but between ver. 3.4 and 3.11 i'd be surprised if there was only 2 scenes added. It could also be that they changed the scene adding system and i need a current update save file to access em.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes