Java CosmoBreeder [v0.3.11] [harmarist]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 11, 2017
Hi, so you guys know where i can find the douple jump upgrade?
It's not a upgrade yet, there is a dark corridor with spikes on the bottom, if you die there I don't know exactly how many times (I was trying to go through it when it happened to me) u unlock the double jump cheat code.

Jul 11, 2017
Some one knows how to get that item? or it's just a "future content"?
There are two ways, first on the volcano you can use the item on the second shop to to "Freeze" Lava and get in by the other side, the second I think is a bug but the max charge of the pup bark can actually break any of those gates.

May 5, 2023
For a game called 'CosmoBreeder' I'm surprised there's no pregnancy content. Name is certainly misleading.
It's heavily implied that the 4th boss knocks up the Yiffany if you're playing as her, but she's determined to find some Space-Morning-After pills before she ends up on forced maternity leave.

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
Harmarist is f****n sadist! Dragon boss is f*ckin difficult as hell, i still don't understand how to avoid all his attacks cuz of moving floor! To get higher rank (and maybe fully nude yiffai) you need to collect all chips and lect bags, maybe also all secret equip (i still don't understand how to get axe thing in first level after defeating kobold boss), but ALSO BE A F*CKIN SPEEDRUNNER (ol' METROID reference). The shoes equip from redbull IS F*CKIN ANNOYING CUZ YOU DON'T FR*CKIN UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO THOSE JUMPS!
Someone have new full save with the fully nude yiffai and with everything?

Alioth sol

Jul 27, 2020
Harmarist is f****n sadist! Dragon boss is f*ckin difficult as hell, i still don't understand how to avoid all his attacks cuz of moving floor! To get higher rank (and maybe fully nude yiffai) you need to collect all chips and lect bags, maybe also all secret equip (i still don't understand how to get axe thing in first level after defeating kobold boss), but ALSO BE A F*CKIN SPEEDRUNNER (ol' METROID reference). The shoes equip from redbull IS F*CKIN ANNOYING CUZ YOU DON'T FR*CKIN UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO THOSE JUMPS!
Little tip. if you fight that boss whit the axe ( the one you can find in the first level after you acquire the "jump on thing" upgrade ) the fight are very trivial.
For the jump: once you jump and you are airborne, press "jump + down" key, and that should work. One other advice, use a gamepad, keyboard is just too difficult do use in this game

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
Little tip. if you fight that boss whit the axe ( the one you can find in the first level after you acquire the "jump on thing" upgrade ) the fight are very trivial.
For the jump: once you jump and you are airborne, press "jump + down" key, and that should work. One other advice, use a gamepad, keyboard is just too difficult do use in this game
Bout how to use shoes ik but i tried to get axe and no! DIDN'T GET IT! Also i don't have gamepad

Alioth sol

Jul 27, 2020
Bout how to use shoes ik but i tried to get axe and no! DIDN'T GET IT! Also i don't have gamepad
Only using a keyboard is a little bit tricky but doable, you should press "A" on your keyboard ( or whatever key you bind the jump action ) and then when you are in mid air, you should press contemporary " A + ↓" ( if you use the harrows keys for movement, if not, use the key you bind for down movement ).
Hope i have been helpful

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
Only using a keyboard is a little bit tricky but doable, you should press "A" on your keyboard ( or whatever key you bind the jump action ) and then when you are in mid air, you should press contemporary " A + ↓" ( if you use the harrows keys for movement, if not, use the key you bind for down movement ).
Hope i have been helpful
Shoes jump is just difficult in way that you jump not so high

Apr 26, 2024
Did you try activate the cheats you get from diying multiple times?
Will make the gameplay automatically easier.

If you want the axe go back to first kobold boss area, charge the attack with the feral form to destroy the blocks and then slide and jump after the slide to collect it

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes